Gunn, astromechanics. Forecasts, discussion - page 46

sidi1:

What is clear and to whom is it clear? I have written here more than once about degrees, which is what you need to pay attention to.

To begin with, what is the point of reference?

Verdict: It's impossible to translate it into code:

... "What's important in this example (from here) is that Gunn didn't just use his so-called "Gunn angles" as a means of measuring stock and commodity vibration rates. More precisely, he did not simply use them to measure the doubling and splitting of the vibration norm. Rather, he discovered and used sublevels within the main energy level, which is reminiscent of modern quantum theory. Thus, we have discovered another important principle of Gunn's Law of Vibration; namely, the norm of vibration of stocks and commodities, as measured by the so-called 'Gunn angles', corresponds to a series of basic levels and sub-levels of energy."

P.S. I don't exclude that it is possible, of course, to manufacture some sort of (under the axe - allowing for a particular interpretation) semblance of Gann's methods, but whether it will all work... He has so much 'stuff' in his strategy - go left... go right... for what it's worth: "...2) Gunn has identified the prevailing astrological influences driving this uptrend."...

How do you translate something like that into code... - HZ. :-)))

The trading is purely on a hunch and astrology... :-)))

Martingeil:

Anyone interested, I just tried where to go next, I am at a dead end....

There was a U-turn on the Jew on the 8th, then a U-turn on the 16th, then a U-turn on the 22nd, now I understand a U-turn on the 24th???

The square is only part of the method... :-))) Read the article - see link above. :-))) ASTROLOGY - rules.

Roman.:

Verdict: It's not possible to put this into code:

... "What is important in this example (from here) is that Gunn did not simply use his so-called 'Gunn angles' as a means of measuring the stock and commodity rate of vibration. More precisely, he did not simply use them to measure the doubling and splitting of the vibration norm. Rather, he discovered and used sublevels within the main energy level, which is reminiscent of modern quantum theory. Thus, we have discovered another important principle of Gunn's Law of Vibration; namely, the norm of vibration of stocks and commodities as measured by the so-called 'Gunn angles' corresponds to a series of basic levels and sub-levels of energy."

P.S. I don't exclude that it is possible, of course, to manufacture some sort of (under the axe - allowing for a particular interpretation) semblance of Gann's methods, but whether it will all work... He has so much 'stuff' in his strategy - go left... go right... for what it's worth: "...2) Gunn has identified the prevailing astrological influences driving this uptrend."...

How do you translate something like that into code... - HZ. :-)))

Bidding is purely on a hunch and astrology... :-)))

I am more inclined to the simplicity of the system, whatever he did there with all sorts of piling up, I think it was done on purpose to confuse everyone, and send everyone down the wrong path there were no levels, there were probably dates of reversals calculated by the square. The squares of calculations are generally called magical, Pythagoras' table is one thing.

By the way, 16 is the end of the square, 17 is the next circle of the spiral.... Without half a litre you can't exactly make it out, went for a beer. Someone wanted to join in the reflection even called interested parties already here).

If that's the case, I'll have a beer too. I'll join you in an hour.

Martingeil:
by the way 16 -th ends the square, 17 already goes on the next circle of a spiral.... Without half a litre you can not understand exactly went to get a beer. Someone wanted to join in the reflection even called interested persons already here).

I am reading a book, (Chrysler Carolan) The Spiral Calendar, and its Impact on Financial Markets and Man. The method is similar to Gann's square-9, but it is less confusing and more understandable. Very soon, in this thread I will try to outline the basics and the method of forecasting by time suggested by the author of this book.)

P.S. Twice, tried to send the book to the forum, in a zip folder, did not work. The book size of 5.19MB (exceeds the allowed on the forum).

Sweet:

P.S. Twice, tried to send the book to the forum, in a zip folder, failed.

via file-sharing sites

Sweet:

I am reading a book, (Chrysler Carolan) The Spiral Calendar, and its Impact on Financial Markets and Man. The method is similar to Gann's square-9, but it is less confusing and more understandable. Very soon, in this thread I will try to outline the basics and the method of forecasting by time suggested by the author of this book.)

P.S. Twice, tried to send the book to the forum, in a zip folder, did not work. The book size 5.19MB (exceeds the allowed on the forum).

Upload to the deposit.

Sweet:

P.S. Twice, tried to send the book to the forum, in a zip folder, failed. The book's size is 5.19MB (exceeds the size allowed on the forum).

files.mail.ru

Did I miss something?