Gunn, astromechanics. Forecasts, discussion - page 31

I took 07.06.2010 as the starting point. I marked high with green ticks and low with red crosses. And correspondingly in the Gunn square with the same colours high and low. The pivot points coincide with an amazing accuracy. From this we can conclude with high probability:

1) 22.06. will be high.

2) 02.07. will be low.

Who has an opinion?

Regards, Alexander.

Avva:

I took 07.06.2010 as the starting point. I marked high with green ticks and low with red crosses. And correspondingly in the Gunn square with the same colours high and low. The pivot points coincide with an amazing accuracy. From this we can conclude with high probability:

1) 22.06. will be high.

2) 02.07. will be low.

Who has an opinion?

Sincerely, Alexander.

There are many methods, my method is within a month - within a week, the high low every 2 days.

I have not tried to do it for years, but I think there are some regularities.

The main problem is in forecasting and trading against the trend, as well as the fact that the high may be below the low, etc. - beautiful in history - and in life you need to create methods

Let's take the top of 02.05 - the Euro dollar is squared

The top 19.06

System tests !!! Test time 10 days - trades were concluded a week ago, the results were only learned today - according to the results of the tests, the system is all good - before that conducted other general tests - for 1 month - this is just as a confirmation - the initial depo - 1 million, 5 million and 100 thousand - account 729886 himself personally untwisted from 1 million to 3 million on the rainbow for 2 months

Just dates ! test account -

Just levels - test account

Rainbow - test account -

Rainbow + dates + levels

PHASE OF THE MOON

Rainbow + dates + levels + moon phases positions from 20.05 numbers - originally tested account for rainbow

Yeah, and the 900 lot is to go for a walk?

sayfuji:
Yeah, and the 900 lot is to go for a walk?

No... :-))) It's all Vienna Woods fairy tales and secrets of the court of Madrid.:-)))

P.S. The author is in the bathhouse.

Mixon777:

There are many methodologies, my methodology is intra-month - intra-week, high-low every 2 days

The further the calculation the more inconsistencies - I have not tried to do a calculation for years - but I think there is a pattern

The main problem is in forecasting and trading against the trend, as well as the fact that the high may be below the low, etc. - beautiful in history - and in life you need to create methods

Let's take the top of 02.05 - the Euro dollar is squared

The top on 19.06

Mixon777, on the fifth page as a reference point is taken 03.05, and you now have 02.05. So what are your criteria in choosing a reference point. Please explain to me.

Sincerely, Alexander.

Avva:

Mixon777, on page 5 you have 03.05 as the starting point and you now have 02.05. So what are your criteria for choosing the starting point? Please explain to me.

Sincerely, Alexander.

The author is in the bathhouse. Do not disturb him... :-))) Read the post above.

Sincerely, Roman.

Mixon777:

System tests !!! Test time 10 days - trades were concluded a week ago, the results were only learned today - based on test results, the system is all good - before that conducted other general tests - for 1 month - this is just as confirmation - the initial depo - 1 million, 5 million and 100 thousand - account 729886 myself untwisted from 1 million to 3 million on the rainbow for 2 months

Rainbow + dates + levels + phases of the moon positions from 20.05 numbers - originally the account was tested for rainbow

Steamed well, Niroba!

Mixon777:

System tests !!! Test time 10 days - trades were concluded a week ago, the results were only learned today - according to the results of the tests, the system is all good - before that conducted other general tests - for 1 month - this is just as a confirmation - the initial depo - 1 million, 5 million and 100 thousand - account 729886 himself personally untwisted from 1 million to 3 on the rainbow for 2 months

Just dates ! test account -

Just levels - test account

Rainbow - test account -

Rainbow + dates + levels

PHASE OF THE MOON

Rainbow + dates + levels + phases of the moon positions from 20.05 numbers - originally tested account for rainbow

Why such a huge deposit?

I think it's better to trade with 1 lot on the demo.

I think it's better to place a demo with 1 lot so you can see how many pips it has, etc. Gann works in the market.

Although some pairs behave differently, here is an account with a fixed lot opened deals on this account when I was at the computer, just to check, I do not close deals on this account, I close deals when I come to the computer next time or sometimes set takeovers stops, as strange as it turns out some deals are profitable, if you approach Gunn thoroughly, it has a grain only with planets I cannot understand the moon cycle, but also many questions than answers ....

I have opened deals today and strangely my dog works, although I have just turned on the computer, set the direction and switched off the computer. Now I switch it on just for the sake of interest and the price goes where it should....

ZS: Maybe Gunn is the grail..... :о

Roman.:

No... :-))) It's all Vienna Woods tales and secrets of the court of Madrid.:-)))

P.S. The author is in the bathhouse.

really? until when?