Gunn, astromechanics. Forecasts, discussion - page 29

Avva:

It doesn't make sense. You sell the euro and you buy the pound. They walk in unison.

Regards, Alexander.

In uni... what do they walk in unison?

The same announcing? ;))

M1

Right. I have some free time now, because I didn't go to the kebabs =) Now I'm going to bring Mixon and Gunn out in the open =)

But again, as someone who doesn't reject EVERYTHING at once, I'm sure that Gunn has done something that no one has figured out yet, which makes it all the more interesting, I think.

Okay. Based on these calculations provided to us by the esteemed Mixon:

I've put the appropriate dates on the MTs. The red line is Low, the green line is High. Since we know the dates ONLY, I've chosen the times based on the REAL low/maximum of those dates.

But from the picture below you can see that there is no Low date between the High dates, so how do we do it?

Noterday:

For the EURUSD pair, use:

MoneyJinn:

For the EURUSD pair, use:

Well, why exactly this order of High / Low ?

Noterday:
So, why this order of High / Low?

An alternation of 2 calendar days is the rule.

The local Low level of 05.05.11 was chosen as the starting point.

Over time, the starting point will need to be selected again,

but even with this beginning the forecast may be used in the work.

Noterday:
Well, why this particular order of High / Low ?
I don't agree with this arrangement either. Gunn said that all living things thrive in the first half of the cycle and perish by the end of the cycle. The cycle begins on the 21st of March. The year is 360 degrees. There's something about degrees. I don't know what it is yet. Any ideas? Share them. It's a fascinating subject.

And in general, have you ever considered that the very principle of building a trough peak at intervals of one day (I mean Low - 1 day - High - 1 day - Low - .... - ...., etc.) is absurd?

Why a square at all then?

sidi1:
I don't agree with this arrangement either. Gunn said that all living things thrive in the first half of the cycle and perish by the end of the cycle. The cycle begins on March 21. The year is 360 degrees. There's something about degrees. I can't figure out what it is yet. Any ideas? Share them. It's a fascinating subject.
Yeah, it's all about the degrees, that's for sure.

Noterday:
So why this order of High / Low?

There are 3 methods - high and low every 2 days but these are wrong calculations - the correct calculations are in the sense that there is a main wave all the rest under waves -

We take the date 10 as a low and square it.

The real bottom will be on the 18th - before that the intermediate waves

Also take the high 07 date as high and get the picture - and combine the 2 projections - in fact we get the same high and low every 2 days

+ we need to take price levels - using the square 9 euro-dollar look closely at what price is now and at what levels it is moving or was moving

But my goal is to combine levels + gana + rainbow + positions of traders and dealers and news analysis - and we have almost a grail - the market will never run away from us if we scan all price levels

Price at square 9

And also - levels + rainbow! I myself did not believe in it, I considered only the dates - we have to consider the price - as well as the market trend and the levels - look how the price gently breaks through the level by steps I have watched it for a week, and wrote everything down in detail in a notebook in order to study the behaviour of the pair but there are successes and big ones! )

Only 5 methods, every single method works in profit - if I combine them all in one pile - I get what I want -

What about levels - they are magnets - if price is below a level, this is a resistance level - as soon as the level breaks through it, it becomes a support.

Case in point, this trend in the euro dollar that was a week, earlier - I was watching it before I wrote here how it works -

Now the price has bumped a level, and is waiting for a decision - from the top - or a correction to the middle of the last level, it's simple and logical -

But we combine all methods - so we make a general decision based on the rainbow - the price is above the rainbow - look for buy signals - underneath to sell

On AUD USD I waited 3 days - almost a week to successfully enter the trade as a result of 150 pips - profit - not much - but the fact that everything works clearly, inspires excitement

And why do we drop 0 degrees exactly to the lower left-hand corner?