Gunn, astromechanics. Forecasts, discussion - page 24

A very tense moment ))))

Svinozavr:
? Should we wait for a new batch of laps ?
?... The deals were not opened on Gunn.

nikat97:
?... The trades were not opened on Gann.

Even if Gann is up to the 2nd I think there will be 150 pips.

I'm now thinking EUR GBP peak - a pullback of at least 40 pips should be

ZZZEROXXX:
Mixon, you already have doubts in your words. And this is not good. Why guess? Gunn wrote and should do it that way, it's a grail! If we missed the peak, so what if we win the next one, and Martin will help us win it back! )))

Take GBP USD pair - the forecast came true there - now at least there should be a visual bottom - 2 - 3 numbers -

I have doubts about the dates of the highs - if 19 or 20 - if 19, then tomorrow is the low day and the bottom - if 20, then in 2 days - I have no idea

By history the market is either in a hurry or in a hurry - and one has to be in a rhythm - for the market today is tomorrow)

Agreed - profits on GBP USD have now recouped all losses on EUR USD and AUD USD - even somehow managed to make 50 pips on AUDUSD when it went down -

Result of the day + 90 pips - we can close positions and get our 90 pips - or we can wait till the 2nd) night

I think if you make 90 pips in 2 or 3 days we may get really rich.

Here I think to sell EUR GBP - with a rollback of 40 pips

Mixon777:
I don't want to worry, it is better to show a loss than to miss a chance to regret it.
how do you feel after a loss of 180 farts?
majestic:
you might as well scatter vertical and horizontal lines at random and 90% of them will bounce and coincide.
and if you take into account the "slowness" of the market, and allow deviations of +- a couple of bars and hundreds of points, then it will be a graal ))

nikat97:
?... The deals were not opened on Gunn.
of course not on Gunn! - Down two sells very low, with overcooking. On Gunn the profit!

majestic:
how do you feel after a 180 pips drawdown?
and if you take into account the "slowness" of the market, and allow deviations of +- a couple of bars and hundreds of points, then it will be a graal))

Now we are at 90 pips, but the drawdown has been taken over with profits from other pairs.

I gave an example before you when I sold high before the high - then the high went on the 31st and there was a drawdown of 120 pips

If we take into account the rule before the high only buy before the low only sell - then the results were great

The lesson will be a mini loss - net profit for the day is already 110 points taking into account the 90 point loss that was opened especially before the high date

throw a stick... to the branch fire:

on modest assumptions (based on the square concept) EURUSD from the level 1.44 (+/- flat corridor) may rebound to 1.423 (well, let's see how things develop)

taken as a starting point 2 extremums: 1.2873 and 1.4937

Mixon777:

And why on most screenshots with your layout in ganzilla the 0th degree is on the bottom left...While el classico in the books on the square (and in ganzilla by default) it ( 0th degree) is on the right in the middle.

ZS can I PM your ICQ number?