Yusuf's floodwaters - page 7

ratnasambhava:

Why are you repeating the Sell again? Sell has worked out - now wait for Buy.

A Sell close is equivalent to a Buy operation, and vice versa a Buy close is equivalent to a Sell operation:

"Sell close" = "Buy"

"Closing Buy" = "Sell".

If you close Sell (do Buy) and immediately open Sell (do Anti-Buy - which is equivalent to closing Buy), what is the result of this operation?

Buy + Anti-Buy = ? (What will be the MO of this operation, try to answer yourself). If it is difficult, try to make 10 (or 100) such operations in your demo account and divide the resulting Profit(Loss) by the number of operations.

" Immediately anti-Buy Buy" + " Immediately anti-Buy Buy" + ... + "Buy immediately Anti-Buy" + "Buy immediately Anti-Buy" + ...

Repeat this N times, then divide the result by N

The mechanism described by me "catches" the trend with the price of several neutral entries and exits in total, not counting the spread, the loss from which should cover the trend that was found with such a difficulty. Now do you understand the sense of reopening in the direction of the profit direction?

yosuf:
The mechanism I have described "catches" a trend with the price of several, in total, neutral entries and exits, not counting the spread, the loss from which should cover the hardly detected trend.
The point is, Yusuf, that this price - the sum of the collected losses - will be very significant, so it would be reasonable to trade by such a mechanism. In general, the price for the detected trend is very high.

yosuf:
Let it be your way, but do you think it is too early to create an EA to remove the psychological component?

Yusuf, I have created an Expert Advisor with market entry according to your conditions. You may experiment.
Files:
yosuf_2.mq4  22 kb

DhP:

Yusuf, I have made an EA with market entry according to your conditions. Experiment...
Thank you very much.

alexx_v:
That's the thing, Yusuf, that this price - the sum of the collected moose - would be very significant that it would be advisable to trade on such a mechanism. In general, it is a very big price to pay for a trend that has been detected.
I don't expect any losses, give me an example, we lose only on spread, I think other entries and exits in total should be neutral.

To begin with, the market does not care about your expectations, to put it mildly. Well, you opened a sell, for example, and the price jumped up to your stop - that's a moose. Then the Expert Advisor opens a BAY, according to its logic, and the market stomps down as expected. Another moose. And again. And again. Here is the price.

alexx_v:
To begin with, the market does not care about your expectations, to put it mildly. Well, you opened a sell, for example, and the price jumped up to your stop - that's a moose. Then the Expert Advisor opens a BAY, according to its logic, and the market stomps down as expected. Another moose. And again. And again. Here is the price.
This scenario is not out of the question, but it seems less likely that the EA will finally catch the price

There is no need to worry about the probability. It seems that you already have an EA - just run it in the tester, preferably on all ticks and in visualisation mode.

yosuf:
Such a scenario is not out of the question, but it seems less likely that the councillor will finally catch the price

As an artist to an artist: you are haunted by illusions...

DhP:

As an artist to an artist I say: you are haunted by illusions...
Let's first bring up the EA you made for me by opening a special thread, if you don't mind, because it started to give good results, but sometimes it gives an error message