Yusuf's floodwaters - page 2

С
Mathemat:

It's probably best to insert a post (with a link to the branch). And post, of course. That makes two posts.

But if two posts to write a bummer, you can just send it here. And here to sort out.

As the club decides - so it will be.

Regarding abolk: good suggestion.

I agree with the proposal

Is membership still up for grabs? I can be useful as I sometimes telepathise without even entering the forum))

Mathemat referred me here too!

Please help with the idea at https://forum.mql4.com/ru/40781

Let's try again, calmly and undistractedly, to sort out what you suggest in the thread Your most effective strategy? It was like this:

Mathemat:
Что такое постоянная прибыль в Вашем понимании? Объясните на пальцах или дайте формулу.

That is, if as a result of several positive trades the deposit increases, then the next entries would not depend on the size of the increased deposit, and the risk of making a loss or profit would remain constant, to exclude martingale

If you use formulas, it would seem so:

Now the amount of future profit (loss) is realised:

P(U)=Deposit*Lot*(C2-C1) - leads to martingale.

We should:

P(U)=(Deposit-(profit-loss))*Lot*(Ц2-Ц1) - never leads to martingale and the threat of being drained.

Can you please explain why your first formula necessarily leads to martingale?

alsu: Is membership still up for grabs? I can be useful as I sometimes telepathise without even entering the forum))
I hope the members won't mind if a mathematically savvy professional is accepted into the Club? I'm all for it.

Mathemat:
I hope the members will not mind if a mathematically savvy professional is admitted to the Club? I'm all for it.

))))))

I can hear it being shouted from all over: Membership, Membership!

Mathemat:

Let's try again, calmly and undistractedly, to sort out what you suggest in the thread Your most effective strategy? It was like this:

That is, if as a result of several positive trades the deposit increases, then the next entries would not depend on the size of the increased deposit, and the risk of making a loss or profit would remain constant, to exclude martingale

If you use formulas, it would seem so:

Now the amount of future profit (loss) is realised:

P(U)=Deposit*Lot*(C2-C1) - leads to martingale.

We should:

P(U)=(Deposit-(profit-loss))*Lot*(Ц2-Ц1) - never leads to martingale and the threat of being drained.

Can you please explain why your first formula necessarily leads to martingale?

Because the lot is taken from an increased deposit and the risk is always increasing, in my opinion. Why then is the proposed idea immediately attributed to martishka?

DhP:

))))))

I can hear the cry from everywhere: into his dicks, into his dicks!

Thanks for the support, if it's not another "Annals..."

yosuf:
Thanks for the encouragement, if it's not another "Annals..."

it's cooler.

sergeev:

it's cooler.
Almost fell out of my chair laughing! But seriously, let's try making an EA, what the hell.
Reason: