Yusuf's floodwaters - page 8

yosuf:
The mechanism described by me "catches" the trend with the price of several neutral entries and exits in total, not counting the spread, the loss from which should cover the trend that was found with such a difficulty. Now do you understand the sense of reopening in the direction of the profit direction?
You should not be so dismissive about the spread.

Nah, I don't want to get into a futile business.

To keep it from making mistakes, it needs attention.

But even this hastily "made" advisor, which allows for unprincipled mistakes, clearly shows that this path is a dead end.

How easy it is to drown an idea in verbiage.

sergeev, my condolences...

That's all right. It has been decided that the thread with this name and first post will live at most until it gets out of the top five.

Then it will be renamed "Another Yusuf Floodvetch".

DhP:

Nah, I don't want to get into a futile business.

To keep it from making mistakes, it needs attention.

But even this hastily "made" advisor, which allows for unprincipled mistakes, clearly shows that this path is a dead end.

Sometimes it is necessary to enter dead-end paths, if no one has been there before - what the hell, in case there is a way out.

sergeev:

That's all right. It has been decided that the thread with this name and first post will live at most until it gets out of the top five.

One can only regret the wasted time.

sergeev:

Bah! Why's that? What about the painstakingly thoughtful review (18)? - A nihilistic bollocks?

sergeev:

Judging by the first post, I propose abolk as club president.

I, as the Club President, propose to flub with the esteemed Yusuf telepathically.

The floor is now open for debate. The meeting continues. "The quorum is intact," said the Pied Wolf, "bolting the gate of the sheepfold.

yosuf:
One can only regret the wasted time.

I have told you again and again: "Try to apply to your workings (including the "grail" formula (18)), especially what kind of owl you have already laid out, the connecting of the foundation, the so-called "older" filter showing the direction of the main tendency of the instrument. filter, showing direction of main tendency of instrument, inside of which you already work (or more exactly, in strict correspondence of which, you make only CONNECTED deals) on your (18), read Larry Williams "Secrets of trading on futures market", and also read material of this article, video on the same question here - twist filter for your adviser. Besides this (or instead of it) as you like, use indicator Ishimoku - on higher TFs - from the day (and you just need it as a "senior" filter) - it shows the direction of the main trend - if you want you can read an interesting (and at the same time simple interpretation of it and formalization of indications in this article).

But you're stuck with your tic-tac-toe, and you're flouncing, flouncing without end - let's stick a martin on your (18)... :-)))

And like a grown man ... associate professor, a whole Ph.D.-.... etc.

P.S. With all the material I've mentioned above, I'm familiarizing myself, working, testing.

Yusuf, you have a lot of fans, even those who disagree with you. Your threads are always popular. It is time for you to start your own website and negotiate with Google for advertising and commissions. You could write a book too. There'll be a big demand for it, like what Yusuf has done again. In short, you can make money on forex in different ways and in the ways I have described - no plums.