Which days of the week are good for trading - page 9

paukas:

I don't know the reasons of course, and your fixation is not.

If so, prove it, give us some statistics.

))))) I want to cry and believe that kefir is actually healthier than vodka....

And the statistic that the topiker cited?

FAGOTT:

))))) I want to cry and believe that kefir is actually healthier than vodka....

And the stats the topiker cited?

The topikaster's system statistics won't make your "Friday fixes" appear.

Your kefir is overstaying however....

Read

It also says Wednesday. ;)))

paukas:

The statistics of the topikaster's system will not make your "Friday fixes" appear.

Your kefir is overstaying, though....

Well, let's reason - the TS is trending. More than 70% of losing trades are on Friday. And only less than 30% of losing trades on the other days of the week. The result is more than significant. It turns out that it is Friday when the trend is broken, which the TS correctly determines during the week.

Let's half-thought it out - why? How is Friday different from other days of the week? Let's open the picture I posted in this thread and think - why is Friday such a special day?

Europa:

I read it a long time ago, I mean, why Thursday and not any other day before... after...

Well, it is a bit complicated here - the flat on the charts with obvious divergence, and more importantly, movement towards divergence of cluster indicators has not for the first time told me about the soonest "redistribution of power" towards normalization of currencies due to purely economic considerations.
And in general there is a feeling that politics is "stretching" currencies and that economics is on the contrary putting them back into place.

Anyway, it goes something like this...

FAGOTT:

OK, let's reason - the TS is trending. More than 70% of losing trades are on Friday. And only less than 30% of losing trades on the other days of the week. The result is more than significant. It turns out that it is Friday when the trend is broken and that TS identifies correctly during the week.

Let's find out why? How is Friday different from other days of the week? Let's open the picture I have published in this thread and think - why is Friday such a special day?

Let's do it. Question one:

- How many deals are there in the sample?

paukas:

The topiker's system stats will not make your "Friday fixes" appear.

Your kefir is overstaying though....

Read

By the way, it says Wednesday too.)

The same nonsense as your statistics - how many Wednesdays the market went up and how many Wednesdays the market went down! How many Tuesdays the market went up and how many Tuesdays it went down? What does this have to do with anything? It is about players closing their market positions before the weekend. Not all of them, but they do. Some close positions for a week, some for a month, etc.

BECAUSE ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN OVER THE WEEKEND! And the market may open on Monday with such a price, which will kill the entire deposit!

FAGOTT:

The same nonsense as your statistics - how many Wednesdays the market went up and how many Wednesdays the market went down! How many Tuesdays the market went up and how many Tuesdays it went down? What does this have to do with anything? The point is that before the weekend players close their positions in the market. Not all of them, but they do. Some close positions for a week, some for a month, etc.

BECAUSE ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN OVER THE WEEKEND! And the market can open on Monday at a price that will kill the entire deposit!

Naturally, it is nonsense. Because the man has counted too.

And you haven't. And until you count yourself you can write any bullshit. So it won't be nonsense, but fantasy.

If there is another earthquake in Japan on Saturday, everyone who had open positions at the end of Friday will just wait and wonder how much they lost. Some of them will win, but it's a game of Russian roulette.

paukas:

Naturally, nonsense. Because the man also did the math.

But you are not. That is why you are not delusional, but a fantasy.

The man has counted how many Wednesdays or Mondays the market has risen and how many have fallen. What does that prove?

Who cares how many Fridays the market has risen and how many have fallen - it's not about RTS, it's about forex. We are only talking about trends and trend changes. A schoolboy was given a terminal and an excel and he is happy to try.

paukas:

Naturally, nonsense. Because the man did the math too.

And you haven't. And until you count yourself you can write any bullshit. So it won't be nonsense, but fantasy.

the man has calculated the probability of rising and falling on certain days of the week. "Black" days and "white" days. Trading by day, by zodiac signs, by stars