Which days of the week are good for trading - page 7

FAGOTT:

I'm not going to argue, but just in case - you know that no deposits of USD 1,000 are withdrawable in forex, right? You do realise that the price in your terminal reflects the chopping of players of quite a different nature, don't you?

I told you why there was less activity on Friday (imo of course) - I did. I think that is enough.

Tantrik:

I told you why there was less activity on Friday (imo of course) - I did. I think that's enough.

is there less activity on Friday? why? Where did you get that from? It's the first time I've heard that. We are talking about other things.

Europa:

Spill it! How did you know it was Thursday? Why not Friday or Wednesday?

Delighted ))))

"Come on, son, are you smoking? I'm smoking, Mama, I'm smoking..." ©

Highlight my post about Thursday's move - there's hidden text with reasons.

FAGOTT:

What does this have to do with you and statistics?

Decipher - how many Fridays have you analysed? What does "closing Fridays" mean? Towards and against the week - how is that?

To write a few numbers and say you analysed is not a statistic.

What's there to decipher?

1 rise

-1 drop

figures number of weeks (Fridays)

The movement of the Euro on Friday coincided with the previous week's movement on the rise 286 times, it did not coincide 299 times

Correspondingly, the falling week was equal 274 times, not equal 257 times.

The number of Fridays I hope you can calculate for yourself.

Friday

Week -1 1

-1 274 257
1 299 286

paukas:

What to decipher here?

1 rise

-1 decrease

The movement of the Euro on Friday coincided with the previous week's movement on the rise 286 times, and did not coincide 299 times.

I hope you can calculate the number of Fridays by yourself.

Friday

Week -1 1

-1 274 257
1 299 286

I can't do the maths myself - I can't do it. It needs your talent!

Well, I thought so - and if the Pon-trend is ascending, the Friday starts with growth and finishes with fall and the opening price is lower than Friday's closing one? If the strategy of the up-trending author, she was counting on the continuation of the trend during Friday, but, for example, from the American session (or in the middle of the European one) the fixation of profits started?

It's a bit crazy at all. How was the trend of the week determined - can't repeat the results?

FAGOTT:
It makes no sense at all. How was the trend of the week determined - we cannot repeat the results?

For the week: From Thursday's cloze, subtract Monday's opener. If it's positive, it's up, if it's negative, it's down. The zeros do not count.

For Friday: Friday's clause is deducted from Friday's opener.

paukas:

What's there to decipher?

1 rise

-1 decrease

The movement of the Euro on Friday coincided with the previous week's movement on the rise 286 times, and did not coincide 299 times.

The number of Fridays I hope you can calculate for yourself.

Friday

Week -1 1

-1 274 257
1 299 286

Señor Paukas? Explain for average minds - 1116 Fridays - over 23 years? And where did you get the history of the euro since 1987?

paukas:
From Thursday's clowes subtract Monday's opener. If it's positive, it's up, if it's negative, it's down. Zeros do not count.

Genius is all I can say! Even if it's +1p?

FAGOTT:

Genius is all I can say! Even if it's +1p?

The trend is up, nothing to say! It's worth locking in a profit on Friday for the sake of it!