exit from a location +martingale - page 3

VladislavVG:

There is only one way out, IMHO, naturally: if you want to learn how to make money as a trader - do not stray from reality. Take a calculator, sit down and calculate - there are more than enough topics with examples - honestly tell yourself that if you didn't want to learn on your own and didn't want to pay for training before you started trading then you had to pay for the experience with funds from a real account ...... If there is no desire to learn how to earn by trading - it is all the same what to do ....

As for using experience - that's the most valuable thing you can get .... 100% agree.

yes, the best teacher is losing your own money

But if the lock is on the verge of Uncle Kohli - then there is nothing to do - 1) either close and save what you have, 2) or take a risk with a definite finish, 3) or make an additional investment

Throw in a screenshot of the open orders, so it's easier for everyone to think and really help

abolk:

yes, the best teacher is losing your own money

But if the lock is on the verge of an uncle koli - then there is nothing to do here - 1) either close and save what you have, 2) or take a risk with a clear final, 3) or make an additional investment

but it's not a "one-digit" fact, you can blow it, it happens... and roulette is won ;)

david2:
We close 2 orders. First buy and sit with lot 1, then buy and sit with lot 2, etc. At the moment of closing, orders between each other should be in plus or zero. If there is a risk of stop out, this order may be closed in the negative. 10 pips is a short distance, and such situations will arise often.

Closing any pair will give a minus, because initially 10 points are deferred from the price, then 10 points are deferred up, and other pending orders are created from these values. Let's assume the price has just opened the uppermost order by 8 lots. the result of a Sell order with 1 lot -50 (50 pips, 20 of this interval, +3x30), Buy order with 1 lot +30 (the same, but without the area). as you see, when you close a pair of deals, the deal takes a minus, and the bigger the lot is closed, the bigger the minus.

"If there is a risk of stop out, you may close in minus".

I don't get it.

Europa:

But it's not a "one-size-fits-all" thing, you can get away with it, things happen... and roulette wins ;)
It can't: there's no more money in the account. Or rather, there are only spare ones left. It's just that so far it is shown only in equity - you will have to use the remaining funds ...... Anyway, you may close your positions or not - the result will not change ....

InternalVoice:
full lock - can be imagined for not having any open positions. then the question can be presented as follows... "how to make money"... ( what strategy?)
profitable.

Europa:
I don't have a screenshot of the open orders, it will be easier for everyone to think and give real help

I do not have a screenshot, I do not trade with this strategy yet, I made a pause because I lost small deposit on real account of full lock. I have paused, because I have lost small deposit in real account because of full lock. I have only to close everything manually.

Andrey88:

I do not have a screen, I do not trade with this strategy yet, I paused, because I lost a small deposit on the real account, because I got a full lock. I lost a small deposit in real account because of full lock. I have only to close everything manually.

You have to trade with such a lot volume to get into a range up to one figure with 8 orders and run into an uncle's cola

If it was a martin, I do not feel sorry for the money - it was doomed from the start.

Sorry for the inattention. First we open an order with lot 1 and when all three orders with lot 1 are in profit or in zero we close. At opening of the additional order if the price again will go in a negative at Stop Out the position with a lot 8 will be closed. We need a screenshot or order data. Then it will be easier to advise us where to open an additional order.

Everything has been decided without us. And the strategy really isn't right.