I want a lot of money have an idea - page 7

goga:
idea number 2. open buy 0.1 take profit 100p and reach profit. open buy 0.5 take profit 100p and reach profit. open buy 0.1 take profit 100p.
if price went down and got 100p from buy 0.1 we open buy 0.5 with 25p profit and after it reaches 100p we close the buy
i.e. the probability to close on profit increases with every reversal, i.e. the probability to reach the lot 62.5 is very low
at the first reversal the range decreases from 100 to 25
at 2 reversals from 25 to 5

And the death of the deposit at what lot comes?

Vinin:

At what lot does the deposit die?
and the deposit is immortal. it's level 80.

Vinin:

And the death of the deposit comes at what lot size?

Death to deposit comes after 4 turn the lot size-62,5. but 3 holds the lot size-12,5

denis_orlov:
and the deposit is immortal. it's level 80.
many lives - the demo deposit is the best.

chepikds:
"everything is relative" Einstein

Einstein Einstein

fozi:

Einstein Einstein
Albert Hermanovich.

paukas:
Albert Germanovich.

Author of more than 300 scientific papers on physics, as well as about 150 books and articles in the history and philosophy of science, journalism, etc. ...
:)

fozi:

He is the author of more than 300 scientific papers on physics, and about 150 books and articles in the history and philosophy of science, journalism and other ...
Albert Einstein and his scientific achievements are recognised all over the world. Less well known is his success as an investor in the stock market: in less than 20 years he and his adviser have turned a few thousand dollars into more than $250,000.

"We were born to make a fairy tale... or "Kafka to make it happen." But that's not under my copyright...

I'm not referring to myself, but to those who write on the side...

===

By the way, shouldn't we rename the branch to 5-R? "We were born to make Kafka come true!" I think I've got the gist...

====

No, not like that. The correct phrase would be:

"Inventing the bicycle. For money."

paukas:
Albert Einstein and his scientific achievements are recognised around the world. Less well known is his success as an investor in the stock market: in less than 20 years, he and his adviser have turned a few thousand dollars into more than $250,000.
This is the first time I've heard of the stock market :)