I want a lot of money have an idea - page 3

abolk:

Something I did not see the idea, neither in the archive, nor in the description. I did not see a description of the idea at all.

Or do we have people ready to pay a lot of money to the topicstarter just for the thought of having an idea?

If you give a description, there will be no room left for those who think their own way.

I can give you a description, no problem.

goga:

if you give a description, there will be no room for those who think differently.

Bullshit. Third page of the thread and not a word of substance. Floodgate

goga:

Create a latrine thread and ***** as much as you like.

I have a lot of ideas but I don't need a drain. and the opinion of knowledgeable people who have tried it is very important,

they can tell you where the problem is and if it's even worth it.

Your post has been deleted. One more attack like that and you'll be banned and the flood thread taken down.

tpg-k156:
Well I personally know someone who claims a profit of over 500 quid a month with this strategy. ...
Well, so you say.

granit77:
the flood thread has been taken down.
It's about time.

Explain the gimmick.

Is this locking depicted in the attached picture?

Because if not, it's just a drain.

It shows locking with an increase in lot for each subsequent order opened. The mathematical model is a win-win when you have a large deposit at any point of entry into the market. When you use signals, the time for which the earnings appear decreases. The Expert Advisor, written by me using this system of opening orders, shows a straight line growth. So the essence: open order lot 0.1, take is 2x, stoploss 3x, the distance of opening the opposite order x. the next lot 0.2, etc. in the end we have a profit that does not depend on the direction of the trend. So, for the first order, I suggest we take the take equal to x, and only when the opposite order is opened, we move it to 2x, since the profit earned after the second order is opened and reaches its profit, is just equal to x level, and we do not need any misbalance.

tpg-k156:
It shows locking with an increase in lot for each next order opened. The mathematical model is win-win with a large deposit at any point of entry into the market. When you use signals, the time for which there is income decreases. The Expert Advisor, written by me using this system of opening orders, shows a straight line growth. So the essence: open order lot 0.1, take is 2x, stoploss 3x, the distance of opening the opposite order x. the next lot 0.2, etc. in the end we have a profit that does not depend on the direction of the trend. So, for the first order, I suggest we take the take equal to x, and only when the opposite order is opened, we move it to 2x, since the profit earned after the second order is opened and reaches its profit, is just equal to x level, and we do not need any misbalance.

Then you need to remove your "stoploss 3x" altogether, otherwise there is a contradiction in the idea itself !

gisip:

Then you need to remove your "3x stoploss" altogether, otherwise there is a contradiction in the idea itself !

Roughly speaking, the current price is 1.4450. If the order triggers, set a Buy Stop with the parameters of the first Buy, but with 0.1 lot. then the lots will be 0.5, 0.8 and so on. i.e. on the third order, for example, that was closed at Take-Point and the other orders respectively, we will probably get profit Order 1 - 40pp Order 2= -60pp Order 3= 40pp or in dollars (1pp is 1 dollar) 40d.+(-120d) + 80d. total= 20dollars.

Testing a similar EA at the moment.

Any (reasonable) deposit is killed by a prolonged flat.