I want a lot of money have an idea - page 6

The more expensive gold is, the higher the volatility, everyone knows that. Gold has a higher return, unless of course...))

Oh! Yoo-hoo...!

What an unusual wish...
What's stopping it? Eggs again?

DhP:

Oh! Yoo-hoo...!

Argentina-Jamaica 5:0))))

chepikds:
The more expensive gold is, the higher the volatility, everyone knows that. Gold has a higher return, unless of course...))
Listen to you, then about 10 years ago all the majors were just standing still for gold was worth, compared to current prices, mere pennies

IgorM:
Listen to you, about 10 years ago all the majors were just standing still because gold was worth mere pennies compared to today's prices.
"everything is relative," Einstein.

chepikds:
The more expensive gold is, the higher the volatility
Volatility is usually simply pegged to highs and lows rather than individual instruments.

Coceg:
Volatility is usually just tied to highs and lows, not to individual instruments.

And not to instruments, but to tools :)

The point is that the cause and the consequence are like twins; but look closely: 1) the cause; 2) the consequence.

idea number 2. open buy 0.1 take profit 100p and reach profit. open buy 0.5 take profit 100p and reach profit. open buy 0.1 take profit 100p.
if price went down and got 100p from buy 0.1 we open a sit on 0.5 with 25p profit and after it reaches 100p we close the buy
i.e. the probability to close on profit increases with every reversal, i.e. the probability to reach the lot 62.5 is very low
at the first reversal the range decreases from 100 to 25
at 2 reversals from 25 to 5

goga:
idea number 2. open buy 0.1 take profit 100p and reach profit. open buy 0.5 take profit 100p and reach profit. open buy 0.1 take profit 100p.
if price went down and got 100p from buy 0.1 we open buy 0.5 with 25p profit and after it reaches 100p we close the buy
i.e. the probability to close on profit increases with every reversal, i.e. the probability to reach the lot 62.5 is very low
at the first reversal the range decreases from 100 to 25
at 2 reversals from 25 to 5

boo-ga-ga

abolk:

boo-ha-ha

???