I want a lot of money have an idea - page 5

tpg-k156:
Imagine a break in the connection, you have not put a pendent and the price passes the level where you were supposed to buy or sell and all the value of the orders you placed earlier is gone.

Oh, I see!

It's like at Alpari where I was unable to close a deal for three days.

gisip:

Oh, I get it!

It's like at Alpari, where I couldn't close a trade for three days.

Not even on the phone?)

The worst thing for a constantly trading EA is an exit gap, especially if positions are opened in the opposite direction))))))))

Of course, it all depends on the risks involved...

Figar0:

Even over the phone?)

Didn't try it over the phone, it was a demo, why go to all that trouble?

Especially as there were a lot of these situations during the 2 weeks of testing.

choose a pair that passes at least 100pp in one direction per day and there is joy:)

tpg-k156:
Choose a pair that makes at least 100 pips a day in one direction and you are happy:))
Gold for example))) but it will not give you anything.

chepikds:
Gold for example))) but it won't do you any good.
you're probably not in the know....

tpg-k156:
If you choose a pair that makes at least 100 pips per day in one direction, then you're happy:)

Ha! If you're so sure you're going to open at the beginning of a 100 pips rise/fall, why the hell would you need a martin at all?

You may open in the middle of an uptrend or downtrend, and a +/- 40 pips swing will kill any deposit.

tpg-k156:
out of your depth ....
Gold has a lot more volatility than currency pairs... It goes through 100p several times in a day! It's good for you!

chepikds:
Gold has a lot more volatility than currency pairs... It goes through 100p several times in a day! It's good for you!

measure "volatility" in "percentages"...

Maybe you'll go back to the stocks...

;)