I want a lot of money have an idea - page 2

tpg-k156:
You have not lost on the demo? If not, do you think: 1.open a real account 2.find a normal brokerage house. If you don't have one, then don't you think: 1. open a real account 2. find a normal brokerage house 3. You may open a real account and use it for further analysis. 4.analyze graph and trading method until mt5 is implemented.

1.Real is open. I have tried to assimilate all the basic equations and then I would trade manually. 2.I have assimilated the real money into the account. 3.until there is no time to trade manually. If the Mt5 is introduced, the solution is simple, one DT should have two identical accounts with mutual credit.

goga:
i would like to ask your opinion. advice is welcome.

This idea is not new.

As it is, the system is a drain, your deposit will be killed by spread, slippage, requotes and connection breakdowns.

PS. And the stretched flat areas too.

I personally know someone who claims a profit of over 500 quid a month using this strategy. I do not want to trade by it.) By the way, he trades through one of the channels. They don't have any spreads and pay commission on profitable deals. By the way, he trades through a bank and does not have any spreads, he pays a commission on profitable trades.)

tpg-k156:
I personally know someone who claims a profit of over 500 quid a month using this strategy. I do not want to trade by it.) By the way, he trades through one of the channels. They don't have any spreads and pay commission on profitable deals. I do not have any problems with the bank, he says it is an ideal brokerage house.)
I also want one :)))

tpg-k156:
I personally know someone who claims a profit of over 500 quid a month using this strategy. I do not want to trade by it.) By the way, he trades through one of the channels. They don't have any spreads and pay commission on profitable deals. I do not have any problems with the bank, he says it is an ideal brokerage house.)

What is the minimum deposit? What is the leverage? What bank?

tpg-k156:
I personally know someone who claims to be making over 500 quid a month with this strategy.

I know people who claim something too.

It's like the joke about the old man and the sex therapist.

PapaYozh:

I know people who claim something too.

It's like the joke about the old man and the sex therapist.

Gentlemen, let's not argue, everyone is entitled to their opinion. I want to hear as many opinions as possible.

goga:

I want to get as many opinions as possible.

What's the point? Everyone chooses those who flatter their ears. Even if they tell you that the idea is old, you are still going to check it...

I suggest you rename the thread: "I have an idea, I will give a lot of money for an expert" and your interest will be satisfied instantly.

As for this thread with the current formulation of the question - a complete rubbish.

goga:

Gentlemen, let us not argue, everyone is entitled to his opinion.

Something I have not seen an idea, neither in the archives, nor in the description. I did not see a description of the idea at all.

Or do we have people ready to pay a lot of money to the topicstarter just for the thought of having an idea?

goga:

create a latrine branch and ****** there as much as you like.

if a fountain comes out of your mouth - shut your mouth - let the fountain rest