A sub-workshop to fill in the FAQ (frequently asked questions). Let's help comrades! - page 23

yosuf:
Could you please tell me why my request for a job based on https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/152409 thread does not appear in the Freelance category for the third day now? Where can I go or re-submit an order. Sorry if I went to the wrong place.

Should:

1. Remove this duplicated question of yours from all the threads (and on five too).

2. Then this question should be sent to servicedesk.

Integer:

Just don't look at the bar forming. There are no miracles. If the indicator does not redraw on the zero bar, it is not a miracle. There can be several variants: the indicator is shifted by one bar (lags), in this case the zero bar does not participate in calculations at all. The second option - the open price is used at the zero bar, which is almost the same with an offset by one bar and a lag.

Miracles, yes, do not happen and in the subsequent bars the picture can radically change in the other direction, it is better to wait for confirmation of this movement and there is no need to hurry.

Hello!
The terminal was working fine this morning... Then the power went out for half a day and my laptop sat down and went out. I came back from work, switched on my computer, opened the terminal and it says "Can't find "C:\Program Files (x86)\Alpari Limited MT4\terminal.exe". Check if the name is correct and try again".
This is despite the fact that the folder "Alpari Limited MT4" is in "C:\Program Files (x86)" and so is the terminal...
I demolished the software, reinstalled it, downloaded MT4 again...
This is the result:
When installing MT4, there is a Green checkmark next to "Select the best access point" and a Red Cross next to "Download files"... . I have switched off the antivirus. I have got shortcut on my desktop, I have got "Alpari Limited MT4" folder in C:\Program Files (x86) too... The shortcut still displays this - "Can't find "C:\Program Files (x86)\Alpari Limited MT4/terminal.exe". Check if the name is correct and try again". WHAT TO DO?????

kaprall:
Hello!
The terminal was working fine this morning... Then the power went out for half a day and my laptop sat down and went out. I came back from work, switched on the computer, opened the terminal and it says "Can't find "C:\Program Files (x86)\Alpari Limited MT4\terminal.exe". Check if the name is correct and try again".
This is despite the fact that the folder "Alpari Limited MT4" is in "C:\Program Files (x86)" and so is the terminal...
This is the result:
When installing MT4, there is a Green checkmark next to "Select the best access point" and a Red Cross next to "Download files"... . I have switched off the antivirus. I have got shortcut on my desktop, I have got "Alpari Limited MT4" folder in C:\Program Files (x86) too... The shortcut still displays this - "Can't find "C:\Program Files (x86)\Alpari Limited MT4/terminal.exe". Check if the name is correct and try again". WHAT TO DO?????

Learn how to use Windows and how to fix the system in case of crashes.

evillive:

learn how to use Windows and how to fix the system if it fails.

Bravo!!! Share the resources...

kaprall:
Hello!
The terminal was working fine this morning... Then the power went out for half a day and my laptop sat down and shut down. I came back from work, switched on the computer, opened the terminal and it says "Can't find "C:\Program Files (x86)\Alpari Limited MT4\terminal.exe". Check if the name is correct and try again".
This is the result:

There is probably an error in the registry. If system restore points have been created - restore the system to the last restore point. If there are no restore points (or they are very old), you can uninstall MetaTrader again and delete all parameters in the registry that have a reference to"terminal.exe". After cleaning the registry, reinstall MetaTrader.

Question, dear colleagues, I have at Alpari not been able to modify an order for 4 hours, what is amazing at night, I can not move it to Breakeven, it says trade flow is busy, what do I do?

Mitruha:
My question is, dear colleagues, at Alpari I can't modify an order during 4 hours, what is amazing at night.

The dealer is sleeping and there is no one to take and execute the order.)

Is their support so bad that it's easier to ask here?

evillive:

The dealer is asleep, so there is no one to take and execute the order ))))

Is their customer service so bad that it's easier to ask here?

The support team, like in many companies, is always looking for a reason from the user. Although in this case it probably is. Often restarting the MT helps.

On my MT4 platform the lines are not moving and also the property icon does not work when you right click on it what to do?