A sub-workshop to fill in the FAQ (frequently asked questions). Let's help comrades! - page 24

The described method of obtaining non-standard timeframes works for relatively small time intervals, up to a few days. I need a timeframe of 6 months, or at least 3 months. When I open the timeframes created in this way, I get a black screen with the word DATA UPDATE. I have not waited for the update. Please advise how to make a timeframe for 6 months.

Hello,

I wrote here already

https://forum.mql4.com/ru/56236/page876#1011481

Question:

How do I get the percentages (25%, 50%, 75%) for an indicator I wrote?

Is it possible directly in MetaTrader if you specify what percentages you want?

#property indicator_minimum 0
#property indicator_maximum 100
#property  indicator_level1 25
#property  indicator_level2 50
#property  indicator_level3 75
How would it recalculate itself and show the percentages as you see them?

Dmitro:
Question, dear colleagues, I have been unable to modify an order in Alpari for 4 hours, what's amazing is that at night I can't move it to breakeven because the trade flow is busy.
Stop the terminal and log in again and try to modify the order.

When new versions of the EA are published in the Market, how can the icon be updated and the description added?

Sergey Likho:

When publishing new versions of the EA in the marketplace, how is it possible to update the icon and add the description?

The moderator will remind you to forward this all in an updated form to him in the internal discussion of the product (which is called Moderator Comments).

How can I see the developers' ranking on the redesigned website?

Previously, in the Freelance section on the left hand side of the site, you could click on the link at the bottom of the top 10 developers and a full list of all developers would open up.

How and where do I find the link to the picture saved on the MKL5 resource?