Curious observation: further observation required - page 12

Interesting observation: the manic attacks on the "breadwinner" lead straight to the bathhouse.
... requires further observation.

elmucon:

That's crazy - you'd have to think of a DC downloading your owls .... I can't believe it!

Put an internet connection monitoring software and see how much is uploaded and how much is downloaded - the question will go away by itself ....

))That's comforting) I didn't really believe it.

But after reading this thread I started to imagine that not even DC, but cunning MQ department monitors stability and profitability of owls from terminals around the world, and if they are satisfied with owls - they download it secretly. )

lizzavet:

))That's reassuring) I didn't really believe it.

But after reading the thread, I began to imagine that it's not even the DC, but the cunning MQ department that monitors the stability and profitability of owls from terminals around the world, and if the owls are happy with them, they're loading it up quietly. )

You're obviously pushing your luck, although I thought you'd already written: "20 years old - I'm an adult, but I can't do it" :-)

lizzavet:
The previous picture was better.

lizzavet:

Oh, what am I getting at?) I didn't seem to offend anyone.... I wrote what I thought...

What do you mean? :-) Of course, all the same - to the bathhouse - for discussing the "dodgy MQ department"...

The next joke will lead straight to the bathhouse.

I suggest that this thread be taken down: it has already become a graveyard for many discussants, I would hate to turn it into a slaughterhouse for young and ardent hearts:)

Not only can a moderator by definition not be a nice guy, but some people don't get the jokes either. (that's me being serious).

C-4:
I suggest that this thread be taken down: it has already become a graveyard for many discussants, I would hate to turn it into a slaughterhouse for young and ardent hearts:)

I agree. All subsequent posts will be deleted without warning, and the authors will be banned in the same manner.