About the feet (for the first time) - page 10

Mathemat:
Well, 500 is unlikely. Although, you never know...

You'll have to endure 100 bad entries in a row :)

Profitability 1.78
Expectation of winning 14.55
Profitable trades (% of all) 55 (6.86%)
Losing trades (% of all) 747 (93.14%)
Largest
profitable trade 501.65
losing trade -32.54
Average
profitable trade 485.86
losing trade -20.15
Maximum
continuous wins (profit) 3 (1500.75)
continuous losses (loss) 103 (-2083.13)
Maximum
continuous gains (number of wins) 1500.75 (3)
continuous losses (number of losses) -2083.13 (103)
Average
continuous wins 1
continuous losses 18

Mathemat:

Who is that clear to?

Your categorical nature compels me to draw conclusions about the systems to which you gravitate: you prefer short targets. But not everyone has such systems...

No, they're not. I prefer goals that are comparable to the length of my life. If you're prepared to live 8--years and three years, then you will have goals to match.

Poushkine:
No, it wouldn't. I prefer goals commensurate with the length of my life. If you're willing to live 8--years and three years, you'll have goals to match.

That's right, or there could be a duel...

________

Piss, at least it's not in verse.

paukas:
With a 20 pip stop the targets can be 50 and 100 and 500. These are not related things.

Why are you writing nonsense? They are not related, except for one connection - I would like to live longer.

But as I understand it, the mathematician is a pure theorist.... he's willing to wait for the sun to go out. What a pest.

Poushkine:

Why are you writing nonsense?

That's karma for you.)

paukas:
That's karma for you.)

I'm sorry.

Poushkine:

I sympathise.
It happens.

Poushkine: But as I understand it, the mathematician is a pure theorist.... He's willing to wait for the sun to go out. What a pest.

And where did that strange conclusion come from? I didn't suggest the 500 top.

What a poet, for fuck's sake... You are asking too general and 100500 times chewed question, which cannot be answered unambiguously. Focus on a particular system and optimize your stops there as much as you need.

Poushkine:

Here's a look. According to the rules, with a short stop, I would have a minus here. Four times.

Oh, man!

Is it better to have four times 20 pips or three times fifty?

Mathemat:

And where is this strange conclusion coming from? I didn't suggest the take 500.

What a poet, for fuck's sake... You are asking too general and 100500 times chewed question, which cannot be answered unambiguously. Focus on a particular system and optimise the stops there for as long as you need to.

I didn't ask you a "general and chewed up" question - I asked you a question you have no idea how to answer.