Experts: RoNz Auto SL-TS-TP v.2 - page 8

Dear RoNz,

I'm new in EA. Can kindly explain the function as per below?

Trailing Method:

Step keep Distance

Set by Step

how they works?

What is Trailing Stop Step and how it works?

Thanks in advance. 

Lonelyliver:

Dear RoNz,

I'm new in EA. Can kindly explain the function as per below?

Trailing Method:

Step keep Distance

Set by Step

how they works?

What is Trailing Stop Step and how it works?

Thanks in advance. 

After reach trailing stop, it will move by points set in step.

Great EA Roni Nafrianto .I have been trying your EA for quite a while now and it seems to do the job especially setting take profit and stop loss loss but I want to use the other features of the EA too.Unfortunately I am not quite familiar with the other features of the EA..I will be very glad if you can explain to my understanding.Lets say for example , I open a buy order and my take profit is 1000pips(5digit broker) and my stop loss is 250pips(5digit broker).Now if I want EA to move old Stop loss 100pips from entry to new stop loss when price moves 250pips from entry?How would I enter that in the EA?And also can you please explain "Trailing Method" features in your EA with typical examples please?Thank you and great EA.
Person - schema.org
  • schema.org
PropertyExpected TypeDescription Properties from Person Gender of the person. While http://schema.org/Male and http://schema.org/Female may be used, text strings are also acceptable for people who do not identify as a binary gender. The Global Location Number (GLN, sometimes also referred to as International Location Number or ILN) of...

Tim Leoritzson:
Great EA Roni Nafrianto .I have been trying your EA for quite a while now and it seems to do the job especially setting take profit and stop loss loss but I want to use the other features of the EA too.Unfortunately I am not quite familiar with the other features of the EA..I will be very glad if you can explain to my understanding.Lets say for example , I open a buy order and my take profit is 1000pips(5digit broker) and my stop loss is 250pips(5digit broker).Now if I want EA to move old Stop loss 100pips from entry to new stop loss when price moves 250pips from entry?How would I enter that in the EA?And also can you please explain "Trailing Method" features in your EA with typical examples please?Thank you and great EA.

You can set Trailing Stop for your example. Set Trailing Stop=250 Set trailing step=100. Trailing method= Step By Step.

For Trailing Method explanation:

Classic= same as MT4 ctrailing stop, move by 1 pips.

Step by step=SL is Moving by trailing Step value whe price reach trailing stop value.

Thanks god, author still stay in mql5,

I want to ask, well it's almost the same question asked by a certain people here, but because it didn't work well I ask...

Here's my settings:

- Hidden TP 'n SL

- Target to lock : 50

- Profit to lock : 10

*this way, I want to put SL to BE+1pip after PA went +5pips

- Method : Step Keep Distance

- Trailing Stop : 100

- Trailing Step : 50

...and this is what happen.

I want to move SL to +1pips after PA went to +5pips,
SL to +5pips after PA went to +10pips, then
SL to +10pips after PA went to +15pips, and so on.

After PA went +5pips, it did move SL to +1pip, yes it works, and then the problem is with Trailing Stop n Step.

EA only work after PA went to +15pips and move SL to +10pips, with increment every 5pips.

something wrong with my settings? or is it the MT4? or is it my calculation?

thanks beforehand. 

Files:
Untitled2.png  91 kb

brainanda:

Thanks god, author still stay in mql5,

I want to ask, well it's almost the same question asked by a certain people here, but because it didn't work well I ask...

Here's my settings:

- Hidden TP 'n SL

- Target to lock : 50

- Profit to lock : 10

*this way, I want to put SL to BE+1pip after PA went +5pips

- Method : Step Keep Distance

- Trailing Stop : 100

- Trailing Step : 50

...and this is what happen.

I want to move SL to +1pips after PA went to +5pips,
SL to +5pips after PA went to +10pips, then
SL to +10pips after PA went to +15pips, and so on.

After PA went +5pips, it did move SL to +1pip, yes it works, and then the problem is with Trailing Stop n Step.

EA only work after PA went to +15pips and move SL to +10pips, with increment every 5pips.

something wrong with my settings? or is it the MT4? or is it my calculation?

thanks beforehand. 

Your profit lock setting is OK. But the trailing stop must set to 150 and step set to 100. The "Step Keep Distance" method let you keep Price to SL distance 50pips(5digit).

Roni Nafrianto:

You can set Trailing Stop for your example. Set Trailing Stop=250 Set trailing step=100. Trailing method= Step By Step.

For Trailing Method explanation:

Classic= same as MT4 ctrailing stop, move by 1 pips.

Step by step=SL is Moving by trailing Step value whe price reach trailing stop value.

Thanks ron for the clear explanation.Your EA does the job..God bless you.

It is not triggering any trade, where i am wrong ? i just attached the expert to my chart. Can you guide me ?

vivekshah:
It is not triggering any trade, where i am wrong ? i just attached the expert to my chart. Can you guide me ?
No trade will be opened by this EA. This EA just for Auto Stop Loss, Take Profit, n Trailing Stop.

Hi Roni, great job. Your EA works nicely, is an amazing and quick way of setting the levels on open orders.

Still, I would like to make a suggestion. I'm a day trader, but sometimes I do scalping, meaning I can have more than 1 position open on the same pair, or on several pairs.

I would like to suggest a field to change the TP and SL of all open orders of the same pair to the same level.

I'm including a little EA that I found, it does change the TP and SL of several orders to the input level, the problem is it does that to any order on any pair. For example if I set TP on EU to 1.08200, it does the same on EG, GU, etc. would it be possible to add that to your EA? Or just change the attached EA to do that, maybe using magic number or something else?

I'm afraid I'm not very good with mql to make the changes myself, so if you can, the community would be very grateful.

Many thanks and keep up the good work, God bless you. 

Files: