Wave analysis fan club - page 38

Consider the decline. [4]-wave, formed a triple zig-zag (draw a line picture from the textbooks of VA, a triple zig-zag on the price chart, and you will understand everything). It remains to complete, the local, C-wave, and the pair should go down, forming a [5]-wave of iii-wave .

khorosh:
I would like to know a certain verbal algorithm that you follow in the markup. If it can be expressed in a few phrases. Where do you start? Do you look at the monthly chart first?

Here, you have the graphical algorithm for the decline on H4. What you're asking about is tying the patterns to the overall wave structure, but we're not doing that right now. We consider single models in isolation from the general construction of the wave. This is where we have to start.

ZetM:
I think that the study the principles of BA, will be much faster and more effective if you do otherwise, namely. Make a graph, like me and repeat after me, what will not be clear ask. I will run this decline together with you, and we will try, together, to determine the pivot point into growth.If, this will not be enough to understand the beauty of VA, let's continue....))))

Thanks, but I'll probably do it the right way: first I'll read the literature (I'm not at all familiar with VA in theory), and then I'll definitely ask for your help.

Can you suggest a book that teaches you the basics of VA?

IgorM:

Thanks, but I'll probably do it the right way: first, I'll read the literature (I'm not at all familiar with VA in theory), and then I'll definitely ask for your help.

Can you suggest a book that teaches the basics of VA.

Who put this in and where? ....))))

It is up to you. Any book, it makes no difference, because, after an N-temporal period, spit, give up, with the well-known formulation ... WAVE NO. ...., the classics of VA lie....))))) All these books are handbooks and only a trained reader ....)) can read them, not leaf through them, and for this, one needs practice (preparation) to understand what is being read, and these books are not read, one works with them until all the information has settled in the subconscious... ))))

Here we go.... All I can do...))))

ZetM:
spit, quit, with the well-known formulation...WAVE NO...., the classics of VA lie....)))))

No, there are waves, at least according to my TS it turns out so far that the price goes from TF to TF by impulses, which is very similar to VA

I will try to look through Voznyy D.V. "Elliott Code: Wave Analysis of the Forex Market"

ZetM:

Here, you have the graphical algorithm for the decline on H4. What you're asking about is tying the patterns to the overall wave structure, but we're not doing that right now. We consider single models in isolation from the general construction of the wave. That's where you have to start.

Rising momentum 5+3+5+3+5 = 21. You have 13 marked out. Do the missing waves need to look at m5? On the history it is clear, we can just assume that this is the wave structure of the impulse. But if in real time we need to know where the upward momentum ends and to identify the top V, we should probably mark each of the 21 waves? Or can we proceed from some a priori knowledge? For example the Fibonacci ratio from the previous downward movement?

I think (b) of [c] will end at 1.4479 and continue the fall.

What are the waves telling us?

itum:
What are the waves telling us?
The waves are telling us that it's not easy to catch them.

khorosh:
The waves say it's not that easy to catch them :(

No, it's much simpler than that...)))) As an example. Yesterday, was expecting a triple zig-zag, but price cancelled it out. Immediately realised another wave pattern was forming, which means waiting for three more waves to rise, immediately reacted.

As an example. Several possible variants of movement. The combinations are different, but how many opportunities to make money on the synchronicity of movement options....)))) OA, one of the simplest, and most reliable ways to understand the movement in the market. The longer you practice IA, the fewer blank spots remain, the trade becomes more aware, you understand what can happen next, and what cannot be...))))

P.S. itum, here are some possible moves, if you need more precise, tell me, we will specify....))))