Wave analysis fan club - page 37

DDFedor:

Tell me, what was funny about the question you answered?
Americans and Europeans who come to Russia can easily be recognised by one sign - they smile at passers-by. Do you see that as a disadvantage?

Haven't you wolves tell plz, is it possible to see the basic principles of VA with the program ELWAVE, I understand that what is drawn by hand has the authorship and meaning, and what drew the program doubtful, but it would be interesting to "talk dummies VA" with people who have long been engaged in VA on the principle: here ELWAVE has drawn the labeling, this section is doubtful, and this is logical. I think it would be much quicker and more effective to learn the principles of VA.

IgorM:
Haven't you wolves tell plz, is it possible to see the basic principles of VA with the program ELWAVE, I understand that what is drawn by hand has the authorship and meaning, and what drew the program doubtful, but it would be interesting to "talk dummies VA" with people who have long been involved in VA on the principle: here ELWAVE has drawn the labeling, this section is doubtful, and this is logical. I think it would be much quicker and more effective to learn the principles of VA.

Absolutely. Moreover, in every VA program, there is classics and neo. I think that learning the principles of VA, will be much faster and more effective if you, do it differently, namely. Make a graph, as I have and repeat after me, what will not be clear ask. I will run this decline together with you, and we will try, together, to determine the pivot point to growth.If, it will not be enough to understand the beauty of VA, we will continue....))))

ZetM:

Of course. Moreover, in every VA program, there is classics and neo. I think that learning the principles of VA will be much faster and more effective if you do it differently, namely. Make a graph, as I have and repeat after me, what will not be clear ask. I will run this decline together with you, and we will try, together, to determine the pivot point to growth.If, it will not be enough to understand the beauty of VA, we will continue....))))
I support this, it will help many to master wave analysis.

So be it.

khorosh:
I support this, it will help a lot of people to learn wave analysis.

It's unlikely....)))) Nothing, will replace independent, many years of work, most likely, it will be understood temporarily and then, again, "a slumbering forest", but it is better than any program VA.....)))))

ZetM:

Let it be like this.

Do all the markup symbols match those used in the memo you posted at the beginning of the thread?

What timeframes other than m5 do you use for markup?

khorosh:

Do all the markup symbols match those used in the memo you posted at the beginning of the thread?

What timeframes other than m5 do you use for markup?

All timeframes. Memo, this is NOTATION, the language of waveforms, created by Prechter.

ZetM:

All TF. Memo, this is NOTHING, the language of the waveguide, created by Prechter.
I would like to know some kind of verbal algorithm that you adhere to when marking it up. If it can be expressed in a few phrases. Where do you start? Do you look at the monthly chart first?

khorosh:
I'd like to know what verbal algorithm you follow for markup. If it can be expressed in a few phrases. Where do you start? Do you look at the monthly chart first?

I answered you as you should in another thread (can't remember the name), the answers are there. Let's skip the theory. Why? Every waveformer has his own handwriting. You do it the way you want and on that TF where you understand the trend, while my experience is my experience. The most important thing for you is to understand how an IMPULSE model is marked (if it is) and on what TF it doesn't matter.