Wave analysis fan club - page 20

rensbit:

... If Prechter is right, we are still in for a decent correction and a rise with a renewal of the current high.

...Prechter is always right, that's why he's Prechter......)))))

It's easier to express it on a chart. It is more understandable. As an option of possibilities. Of all the options, I like him the most. But there are some weaknesses in its logic. The main weakness is that it is not proved to build a double zig-zag, but it is not disproven either, i.e. the uncertainty in the construction.

rensbit:

The possibilities are fine. I have one too.

Branch activists, can you tell me where you get the Prechter's markings from? (if it's not a secret).

The pair's decline is coming to an end. A wave pattern has been formed, flat expanded3- 3 - 5 (Flat expanded ), aswave (b ) has exceeded (a)-wave, and became more than 105%, and c-wave, not less than (b)-wave. There are no downside options. Expect a rate increase. Possibly, the plane will transform into another corrective pattern and the correction will continue or the price will form a 5-wave.In any case, the pair will rise

grad_st:

Branch activists, can you tell me where you get the Prechter's markings from? (if it's not a secret).

I don't use it.

rensbit:
I don't.

I don't know who he's talking to....)))) Let him figure it out first....))))

Let me ask you a question. How are our markings any worse than ours? .....))))))

ZetM:

Let me ask you a question. How are our markings any worse than ours? .....))))))

We're not. We can draw too. )))))

Drawing is not a problem. There are plenty of autostamps.

DiNapoli marking. However, the turkey allows options.

ZetM:

Of course to you ZetM... What do I have to figure out on my own????