Wave analysis fan club - page 19

ZetM:

Yeah, if I hadn't read your posts in various threads, I'd definitely believe you now. I'm gullible.
Who are you talking about?

chepikds:
What do you mean? :)

Here's more for you to think about. Look for yourself at the Prechter chart, and at the chart of the USD index and the chart of the EUR index and you will see how the price will probably move. I have nothing more to add.

ZetM:

Here's more for you to think about. Look for yourself at the Prechter chart, and at the chart of the USD index and the chart of the EUR index and you will see how the price will probably move. I have nothing more to add.

ZetM, you should look less at other people's charts, they will not do you any good... For me Prechter is no authority, nor is his chart with markup... By yourself, only by yourself...

Looks like they've turned around

chepikds:
ZetM, you shouldn't look at other people's charts, they won't do you any good... For me Prechter is no authority, nor is his chart with markup... By yourself, by yourself...

By yourself, then by yourself, you must have a good reason for it. You know better than that......)))) I have a different approach. I bow my head and kneel before the Maîtres who found, showed and told me all this....))))

rensbit:
Looks like a reversal.

Hi! Where are you disappearing to, topicstarter? I'm the only one who's been missing....)))))

Not yet, the growth isn't finished. We're dancing in the 4th wave. And the checkpoint isn't too far away. Wozny's hopeful that we'll hit it and keep going up. Prechter thinks that the dollar index is finished forming in 2 waves, and it should go up in 3 waves, and therefore the eurik will start to fall in 3 waves. Let's see. The reference level is not far away....))))

ZetM:

Hi! Where are you disappearing to, topicstarter? I'm the only one who's been missing....)))))

Not yet, the growth isn't finished. We're dancing in the 4th wave. And the checkpoint isn't too far away. Wozny's hopeful that we'll hit it and keep going up. Prechter thinks that the dollar index is finished forming in 2 waves, and it should go up in 3 waves, and therefore the eurik will start to fall in 3 waves. Let's see. The reference level is not far away....))))

Thanks for the pound marking... and generally... nice to see work with comments :)

beekeeper:

Thank you for marking up the pound...
No problem...)))) I need it, suit you, get in touch....)) I'm practicing.

ZetM:

Not yet, the growth isn't finished. We're dancing in the 4th wave. And the checkpoint isn't far off. Wozny's hopeful that we'll hit it and keep going up. Prechter thinks that the dollar index is finished forming in 2 waves, and it should go up in 3 waves, and therefore the eurik will start to fall in 3 waves. Let's see. The reference level is not far away....))))

"Where have you been missing, topicstarter?" - I work on the clock and above, so there is no point in posting every day, plus (and this is the main thing), trying to figure out what this rise is all about, where it's coming from.

"On the Prechter chart" - "Hey, Citizen, don't go there, you go here, or you'll get snow on your head..."(c) if you remember, in Prechter's book, the formula for impulse is 5+4^n, correction - 3+4^n. On the given chart wave 2 consists of five waves of the upper level at the moment, and it indicates that we should expect wave 2 (if it is wave 2) consisting of seven waves of the upper level. I.e., if Prechter is right, we are in for another decent correction and rise with an update of the current high.

rensbit:... I.e. if Prechter is right, we are still in for a decent correction and a rise with a renewal of the current high.
I also intuitively think that this option is more justified for the moment.