Wave analysis fan club - page 15

As of 1.04.11. Suggesting a rise in the pair.

The structure of the wave is not complete.

The price has breached the key level of 1.4115 and cancelled the single zig-zag option. I make an assumption that a triple zig-zag is forming. My expectations are shown on the chart.

Targets are taken from the statistical tables of wavelengths, (xx) -wave, is the reference in the calculation of targets for the (z )-wave. In addition to the previously proposed option "Formation of plane", I propose the option "Development of a double three". What is the main difference between these variants? In the plane, the upcoming movement (lowering of the currency pair) should follow the five-wave pattern. The double three should have a zig-zag pattern and [y ]-wavecannot be bigger than [w ]-wave, i.e. it must break the critical level 1.4020.

That's all for now.

ZetM:

The price has breached the key level of 1.4115 and cancelled the single zig-zag option. I make an assumption that a triple zig-zag is forming. My expectations are shown on the chart.Targets are taken from the statistical tables of wavelengths, (xx) -wave, is the reference in the calculation of targets for the (z )-wave. In addition to the previously proposed option "Formation of plane", I propose the option "Development of double triplets". What is the main difference between these variants? In the plane, the upcoming movement (lowering of the currency pair) should follow the five-wave pattern. The double three should have a zig-zag pattern and [y ]-wave cannot be bigger than [w ]-wave, i.e. it must break the critical level 1.4020.

That's all for now.

Maybe. Could be more, could be less, could be equal, the main thing is that the waves have a phibo relationship with each other. You may check it on a longer frame, where all those double, triple zigzags look like an ordinary zigzag (A-B-C).
Where can I read about"(XX)-wave, is the reference, in calculations of targets for (z ) -wave"?
From 1.4311 I start to settle.

.P.S. Although the weekly TF says the target is at 1.4411

rensbit:
Maybe. Could be more, could be less, could be equal, ....
This question is not for me, look for answers in the VA handbooks.

rensbit:
.... the important thing is that the waves have a fibo relationship with each other.

Forex, the marginal market, tears all relationships apart. To see, a harmonious and proportional pattern, is very rare. There is a channel where there is a minimum-maximum-average, so if you give priority to fibo ratios, I don't know, maybe it's the most important thing, but my approach is different. For me the structure is more important, and then everything else.

Besides, I know people on this site who have been in the markets for 20 years, and they are still searching for the MAIN thing, apparently the main thing is not so simple....))))

....Check it out on an older frame, where all those double, triple zigzags look like an ordinary zigzag (A-B-C). .....

I have more modest goals (to grow to the level of a professional trader, who uses VA in his work, and these are shallow TFs). Besides the formation of double or triple zigzags on small TFs, takes 200-300 points or more, but not less).

Where can I read about " the (xx) wave is the reference one in calculations of targets for the(z ) wave"?

In statistical tables of proportions, Prechter, Swannell, Miner. Specifically, on these calculations, used Miner's statistical tables. There are tables by Wozny too, but he made a general table, on stats of all Maîtres, and it is not very convenient. Miner has his own approach to ratio measurements, different from others, and it is more understandable to me.

From 1.4311 I start settling.
.P.S. Although the weekly TF says about the target at 1.4411

Any trader has his own alley, with tombstones, in the "Deposit Graveyard". Usually, their actions are voiced in a mourning speech in front of the next tombstone. I don't care what you do.

My expectation is for the pair to complete its rise. The last wave is left and the single zig-zag will be formed. If the price does not start to form a more complex pattern, the pair should start to decline, from the indicated levels.

If it smiles at 170 p., of course it will fall.

But in that scenario, the road will be bumpy.

And so 150 is enough.

Dersu:

If it smiles at 170 p., of course it will fall.

But in that scenario, the road will be bumpy.

And therefore 150 is enough.

Very informative. Most importantly, everything is clear.

Hi Wavefishers!!! Check out the drawing! I've marked out everything according to the classics, only I can't see the exact target, the minimum is approximately at 1.5000 level.