Wave analysis fan club - page 13

ZetM:

If so...))))

Take a notation and check against it....))))

I honestly don't get it.

Do you have a notation(VA language, wave markup)?

ZetM:

Do you have a notation(VA language, wave markup)?

there is one in a separate file, and in Prektor's book

Then compare, Prechter and your H1 chart.

rensbit:
I'm sorry, I have to go out. Basically, it all makes sense. Growth. I'll be online after 9 p.m. MSC.

In Pekter's case, senior level waves are indicated in a circle, middle level - in parentheses, junior level - without anything, only digits/letters. As far as I understand, due to the fact that the number/letter in a circle on the computer is rather problematic to print, they began to mark slightly differently, the senior level - in parentheses, medium - in square brackets, the junior - without brackets. The senior level is in parentheses because a circle indicates a cycle.

rensbit:
At Pekter, senior level waves are indicated in a circle, middle level waves in parentheses, junior level waves without anything, just numbers/letters. As far as I understand, due to the fact that the number/letter in a circle is rather problematic to type on a computer, they started to mark a little differently, the senior level - in parentheses, the middle - in square brackets, the junior level - without brackets. The senior level is in parentheses because a circle indicates a cycle.

How, Mater VA, does the daily, weekly, monthly charts, I am aware, I try. I thought we were talking about your H1 chart. You asked, I answered. Basically, I don't care. Don't agree, let it be what you think it is, it doesn't matter. Let's talk better about the wave.

As an example, the mark-up of the DAILY schedule, by Prechter's team.

Right or wrong, time will tell, but I am concerned that the waves 2 of (A), 4 of (A), 2 of (C), 4 of (C) are zigzags (judging by the screenshot) and come one after another, without alternation.

rensbit:
Right or wrong, time will tell, but I am concerned that waves 2 of (A), 4 of (A), 2 of (C), 4 of (C) - are zigzags (judging by the screenshot) and go one after another, without alternating.

Val, we practice different schools. Therefore, to understand each other. Give me a graphic, but in words, what can be understood? That you have 2 or 4 waves, I don't know... Get the chart... ))))