[Archive! - page 700

moskitman:
Oh, it's stuck...

A brain slug stuck to you and starved to death.

moskitman:
It's a long way, a long way - 7...8 km from Stavropolskaya Station to the mountains, a river to ford... no use...

You guys are such a pain in the ass

If one of your guys got blown up, God forbid, you'd be walking with a torch

But the patriots, of course it's you.

Holy shit... I just realized that it was a photo of you with a mine, not something downloaded from the Internet. You're Vasya and ........ And you work in the administration, so you should at least be responsible.

Every asshole in that chair will destroy the country one drop at a time.

Why don't you report you to the cops? I don't like them, but this is a different story. Or maybe they should raise a topic on the forum in your area and have you removed from your post.

moskitman:

Yup, yup... it's theXpert

You're losing your touch, squeaker. I'd have told you to go straight off without any ado or choice of words.

Freud:

Maybe you should turn you in to the cops, I don't like them, but that's not the case. Or raise the issue in the forum in your area, so they can take you off your job.

Anybody know our hero's middle name?

Frankly, I'm surprised at the carelessness of humans... I am not a kid, and I must have been in high school...

the only assumption is that you have to "love" (read attitude) people to make such a present...

no words...

I think there are not many people with that surname and first name, and there are photos, and the policemen or the locals themselves will decide on the forum what to do.

Freud:

I think there are not many people with that surname and first name, and there are photos, and the policemen or the locals themselves will decide on the forum what to do.

If it is the Krasnodar administration, I have found a couple of links here, unfortunately there are no photos.

http://www.olympdep.ru/department/our-command

http://krd.ru/administration/struktura_administracii/rukovoditeli/dorozhno_mostovogo_hozjajstva/

They are both there, but the patronymics are different. But you can't write on these, they will shut you up. you have to write on the public forums in Krasnodar.

Why are you attacking Andrei? What would you do if you found a mine?

Bring it with you? Where there are more people? Announce to everyone that you're so good at finding a mine and bring them back to show them what you found? Like hand it over to the Ministry of Emergency Situations?

Guys, do the right thing. A mine is dangerous until it's unnoticed. Dragging it this far is dangerous. Left it out in plain sight. Which is the right thing to do. Anybody with any sense won't come near it and touch it.

And those with no brains don't feel sorry for them. They'll only give birth to idiots like them. If they ever do.