[Archive! - page 706

Zhunko: I would have done the same thing if I were him. But I'd report it. I always report a disturbance.

Woah-woah-woah, now you're making sense.

He didn't say he did. That's why people think he's a bad guy...

Zhunko:
Andrei had an opportunity and he used it. Reduced the likely number of casualties.

It's either a joke or, uh...

to find a dangerous but inaccessible thing with a metal detector and make it accessible with shovels is to "Reduce the probable number of victims" ?!?!?!?

We have plenty of this stuff near peter, recently the Ministry of Emergency Situations has been reluctant to come out, gardeners dig deep and bury themselves, no explosions at such funerals (not heard)

But teenagers throw them into the fire with great pleasure.

Mischek2:

Is that a joke or what?

to find a dangerous but inaccessible thing with a metal detector and make it accessible with shovels is to "Reduce the probable number of victims" ?!?!?!?

We have plenty of this stuff near peter, recently the Ministry of Emergency Situations has been reluctant to come out, gardeners dig deep and bury themselves, no explosions at such funerals (not heard)

But teenagers are happy to throw them into the fire.

Have you seen the picture? We weren't looking for it. It was lying on the surface with a stabilizer. Or are you out of the loop?

Zhunko:
Did you see the picture? She wasn't looking for it.

Of course we weren't, and the metal detector was just in my pocket.

in the left one.

the right one had two shovels in it.

Zhunko:

Dostoyevsky rests.

moskitman, here is the address: http://www.23.mchs.gov.ru/activities/?SECTION_ID=159. There are phone numbers there too.

I'll help you with the pictures if you lost them. They're still on page 695 of this thread, but I saved them on my computer just in case.

Write here after you've contacted the Ministry of Emergency Situations.

2 Freud: The thread about MMM has been deleted, by the way. So your sneering was not very appropriate.

Bloodthirsty, you've been sucking the blood of the poor Komarov for ten pages now. ))

Integer:

Dostoyevsky rests.
I try...:-))

Oh, you guys are really "stoned" here!
Citizens, especially those who are particularly inquisitive and curious! Usually at 6 pm Moscow time from Monday to Thursday (5 pm on Friday) people switch off computers and go home from work. You could have thought of.

Now in order of importance:

1 The forest walk was last Sunday. On Monday I called 112 from work and told under leading questions what, where, when etc. Including my cell number.
Promised to call back. They did not. But after 5 - 6 hours, the MID of Stavropolskaya called and started asking who I was and what the fuck I was doing there and what he had to do with all this shit. In short, we agreed that on our next visit we would take him there.
Calling from the spot, triangulation on a working phone and the like works only inside the Moscow Ring Road. This is the forest, Lyosha! You're there in the Golden City like on another planet. There's no network in the forest, no wifi, no McDonald's, not even the police...

2. leaving a cocked flyer in an upright position (see the first photo) is the most dangerous thing to do. All it takes is for someone to step over the foliage and 3.14 fuck the mushrooms. It's even safer to pull the tail like a carrot than to dig it up. No one took the "Achtung minen!" sign with them either. We weren't looking for VOPs, but for anything that rang.

FAQ:

Frankly speaking, I'm surprised at the carelessness of people... I'm not a kid, and I've probably been to school before...

I have only one suggestion - you have to "love" (read attitude) people to make such a present...

no words...

Stop falling down in my eyes and the eyes of the public, you are a moderator after all!
Provoking a user into rudeness and banning them is not an act worthy of moderator status. Do you know who you're talking about?
I have just deliberately violated section 3.3 of the rules in response to your violation of section 3.2 - you can ban me too.

4. I warmly congratulate opponents of the self-help fund with the closing of the branch "Enough Work - Time to Earn". Its purpose of informing the community, I repeat, has been achieved. Further, there could be nothing but bickering and news.

5. Amen.

Regarding my post, regarding the ammunition : I'm sorry, it's all a lack of information from you. I take it all back.

Regarding that user - you should reread ALL his posts and you will understand why I did so.