[Archive! - page 703

Freud:

The difference is that knowing and not telling is not the same as not knowing and not telling. for example, I know that you will be shot tomorrow, I know where and how, and you say it makes no difference if I intervene or not.

you may not care, but if you were other people, they wouldn't think so.....

That's your fantasy. Read the above.

sand:

Wait for it

After the ruckus, what else will he say? Of course he'll say he called. But there's no credibility. There was no hint of it at the beginning.

Zhunko:
There you go. Andrew is the kind of guy who knows how to make decisions and take responsibility. And you still haven't told me what you would do.

Pathos is coming out of all the cracks.

What decision has he made? To leave the dangerous thing as it is and to brag about it on the forum.

What responsibility did he take? No comment at all.

Yes... it's no laughing matter. You should call the emergency services.

It doesn't matter if it's in the ground or on the ground. It's there and it's probably very dangerous.

By calling the emergency services, you will save a life, and it does not matter if it is a child, an adult or some drunkard.

Life is the most precious thing there is and it doesn't matter whose, human or animal!

Think about it.

Ah, what's there to call, write.

Zhunko:
That's it. Andrey is the kind of guy who knows how to make decisions and take responsibility. You still haven't told me what you would do.

Now I hate your guts...... you asked Valera, so there was no answer. do not attribute me to you. I am not him. it has long been clear what you should have done.

and someone is already doing it by the way, not waving their AISM pussy around...... good luck .

sand:

What decision has he made? To leave the dangerous thing as it is and to brag about it on the forum.

What responsibility did he take? No comment at all.

He risked his life without waiting for the emergency services. For the sake of people like you who like to walk in spite of their feet and complain about the Ministry of Emergency Situations and others who owe them something.

By the way, there are people working in the EMERCOM too. They can get blown up too. Isn't that a shame?

sand:

There is nothing wrong with pathos there.

BoraBo:
Ah, what is there to call, write.

I would write. But here's the problem, I am in Ukraine and I have no idea which forest in Russia this bomb is in. Here the searcher has to be conscientious and responsible.

The best I can do is to write it down:

-In your forest (I do not know in which forest the bomb is lying on a tree stump) I think this information will not be enough.

Zhunko:
He risked his life without waiting for the EMERCOM. For the sake of people like you who like to walk in spite of their feet and complain about the MES and others who owe them something.

idle curiosity and interest in the traffics there, rather than risking to save someone, what are you talking about for him, how do you know.