[Archive! - page 697

Svinozavr: and you want something station-walking. Well, no problem. In Moscow I usually go to a nearby McDonald's, but here in the countryside I go to the district centre. For chebureks. They're quite good there.

They do. They add flavour enhancers or something to the meat...

And there was also samsa at the former Cherkizone - cheap and very tasty, minced meat and straight from the tandoor. Too bad it wasn't lamb.

snail09:
It is imperative that you blow it up. Strap on a TNT bomb and /bomb it - Mathemat/. There may be children walking there, and not only... Irresponsibility!
You'd have to find it. You can't buy it at the grocery store. And children don't go there - it's too far from the village, unless there are wild yeti children. ))

moskitman:
You still have to find it, the saber.

Don't worry so much... :-) Just this year's "Somebody in - the beech mushrooms are going to be famous and that's all... :-)"

moskitman:
You still have to find it, the saber.

Don't worry so much... :-) Just this year's plan for "Somebody promises that the beech mushrooms will be famous and all... :-)"

Mathemat:
If they had. You never know what would have shorted out, it's 70 years old and rusty...
Yes, it was corroded - there was some green "snot" on the nose instead of the fuse, it looked like the copper was decomposing.

moskitman:
Yes, it was corroded - there was some green "snot" on the nose instead of the fuse, it looked like the copper was decomposing.
In such a condition that it won't explode if you want it to, but it will explode when you don't want it to).

DmitriyN:
Well, all right, let's say a landmine. I don't know about that. Where did it go?
Must have blown it up))

Mathemat:

There is such a thing. They add flavour enhancers to meat...

At the former Cherkizone there was samsa which was cheap and very tasty, minced meat and straight from the tandoor. Too bad it wasn't lamb.

You come to us.

You go to the market.

Buy an animal.

Slaughter and butcher the animal (seller's representatives can do it for you if you want)

Prepare

Enjoy your culinary skills.

snail09:

You come to us.

You go to the market.

Buy an animal.

Slaughter and butcher the animal (seller's representatives can do it for you if you want)

Prepare

Enjoy your culinary skills.

? and what's the catch?

Easy. Have you noticed any fangs in your mouth?

Svinozavr:

? And what's the catch?

Easy. Have you noticed any fangs in your mouth?

The catch, Peter, is that you know exactly WHAT (read WHO) you're eating. As opposed to the "buy thirty-five belyash and pack a dog" type of cheburetti shops in the capital.

In '92, I used to stab a wounded wild boar with a penknife - that was adrenaline! Snowboarders couldn't even dream of an afternoon, and you say "fangs"...