[Archive! - page 674

Svinozavr:
Dim. Before you do, what's not to be spared - why don't you change your nickname after all? Well, it's not for me, an old man, to change it...)
Did I write something wrong? What did you type? Numbers? I don't care about them, to be honest, I'm here out of boredom. I'll change it, no problem.

Calm down at last, nothing can be changed for the next 12 years, so look around and pay attention to what the forum has done in the last year. You have done the unimaginable, forex is under your feet, just pick it up. How many clues does it take for you to realise that?

yosuf:
Calm down at last, nothing can be changed for the next 12 years, so look around and pay attention to what the forum has done in the last year. You have done the unimaginable, forex is under your feet, just pick it up. How many clues does it take for you to realise that?
Golden words! Why should Putin and I care about starving people. )))

Svinotavr:
So, any ideas for a new nickname? I'm waiting.
Dimitri, keep the avatar after the reincarnation. If I may, I suggest you use the nickname Heir (you inherited everything).

Well, well, Svinozavr, goodbye. It's been nice talking to you.

Nah nah, martin is a good nickname, or slave))))) (just kidding, in a friendly way)

Professionals are leaving, only amateurs are left.

Who says they're leaving, they're probably just being reborn. although I'm honestly against such rebirths. again, confusion and all that.

Trololo:

Who says they're leaving, they're probably just being reborn. although I'm honestly against such rebirths. again, confusion and all that.

Like a phoenix from the ashes...