[Archive! - page 557

joo:

contradicts this

Means that I also agree to shorten my time in this world, which is not known.

yosuf:
Means that I, too, agree to shorten my time in this world, which is not known.

Are you not happy with this world?

Kitsan:

Do you not like this light?

I can't do anything about my beliefs, I respect them, however ridiculous they may be. E. Kant has carved on his tombstone:

-The starry sky is above me, the categorical imperative is in me!

So the question is philosophical and there is no simple answer.

my cigarettes have been handmade here a whole cigarette case called mcbaren original Choice ))) it's cool but strong but the smell is amazing it's not packaged crap but expensive I can not afford 40 grams of tobacco in a pack at 750 tenge ))))

but it tastes good )))))))))) i'll smoke it while i'm still beating the crap out of myself ))))

emotraid:

my cigarettes have been handmade here a whole cigarette case called mcbaren original Choice ))) it's cool but strong but the smell is amazing it's not packaged crap but expensive I can not afford 40 grams of tobacco in a pack at 750 tenge ))))

but it tastes good )))))))))) i'll smoke it while i'm still beating the crap out of myself ))))

I think it's like scooping water out of a boat with a spoon punctured by a cannonball.

Kitsan:

Imho, it's the same as scooping water out of a boat with a spoon through a cannonball.
I'm not much of a smoker. A pack lasts me a week.)

emotraid:
I'm not much of a smoker. A pack lasts me a week.)

well then a small cannonball)))

Kitsan:

a little cannonball then))

yeah, I wish I could steal a bong... that'd be cool.)

lying on a carpet in cushions and peddling))))

I smoked for 20 years, I haven't smoked for 9 so I can compare. Health is better, you don't waste time or money. All in all, one plus.

I haven't smoked for 20 years. I used to smoke and smoke like a fool.

Only five years after quitting smoking did I feel what clean lungs are like.

It's the only comparison that will never let me smoke again.

Even the most inveterate smokers quit about a month before their last breath. It's a little late, of course.

But you smoke, you smoke...