[Archive! - page 526

trol222:

here, either the same rich parents come in (with a desire to almost kill you, just to get away from you))))))

Either the girl herself, who has always lived in affluence and has not smelled real life and gunpowder, will sooner or later change her romantic attitudes).

I won't even say nothing about rich guys, it's even worse there, rarely do people grow out of them (but there are some).

No! Living well is when you have something to eat. Everything else is dust.

Mathemat:

Young and pretty girls also often have excessively high self-esteem and are only interested in how best to sell their bodily charms.

I don't speak for everyone. Pretty ones who love maths, physics (!!!) and even Pascal are very rare.

Nietzsche: "Ah, how clever she is! Ah, how beautiful she is! Ah, how much smarter she'd be if she wasn't so pretty!" (Just don't ask me for a ref. I can't find it, it's been a long time since I read it.)

Oops, I'm blushing). And almost all young girls' self-esteem is always low - this is due to the peculiarities of adolescent female psychology.

lizzavet: And almost all young girls' self-esteem is always low - this is due to the peculiarities of adolescent female psychology.

Yes, it is contradictory, girlish psychology (and any adolescent psychology in general; what can you do: puberty is never without its losses).

Nevertheless, a somewhat low self-esteem does not prevent girls from dreaming of princes (i.e. from seeing them as their equals). So it is not that low.

lizzavet:

Oh, I'm blushing). And all almost young girls always have low self-esteem - this is due to the peculiarities of adolescent female psychology.

"Almost young girls" - how so?

The similar phrases "still old" and "almost alive" immediately come to mind.

Mathemat:

Yes, it is contradictory, girlish psychology (and all adolescent psychology in general; what can you do: puberty is never without its losses).

Nevertheless, a somewhat low self-esteem does not prevent girls from dreaming of princes (i.e. from seeing them as their equals). So it is not so low.

Well, a dream is a dream. It's just that believing in the Cinderella fairy tale is always more pleasant than thinking about the harsh reality. Princes in reality are not what they are drawn in fairy tales and many girls do not know it. And those who do know it want something different.

Kitsan:

"Almost young girls" - how so?

The similar phrases "still old" and "almost alive" immediately come to mind.

Sorry, my mistake. I meant "almost all of them")

>

New Year is getting closer and closer! :))) The streets are decorated, the nights are lit up, traffic jams, queues in the shops, Women in the shaving products department, fridges full of alcohol, each of Us thinking of the near and dear to Us people, in general, everything is super! :DDD

Happy New Year, Friends, Colleagues, Newbies, Professionals and just good people!)

P.S.: attached to the post EA, it is desirable to put the background chart black, also do not want to run the EA in the strategy tester! ;)))

You can run the Expert Advisor on Demo, on Real, on any type of account and any symbol. This is the real deal! It will not lose your deposit for sure! ;DDD

whether he is a thief or not, what difference does it make? others steal as much as he does or let others steal

>