[Archive! - page 514

Swetten:

That's for sure.

100,000 children die from drugs every year - is that the kind of freedom you want for yourself and your children?

At least we got the troops out of Afghanistan, stopped the senseless slaughter. Really?

Truly, some people live to gray balls and their brains are pure hamsters.

+100)))

Swetten:
Will there be substantive answers?

Answers to what?

Rhetorical questions don't need answers and all your questions are rhetorical.

You never want or hear the answers, you just troll.

PapaYozh:

Answers to what?

Rhetorical questions don't need answers and all your questions are rhetorical.

You never want or hear the answers, you just troll.

Attention, get ready, I ask you a question: how many young men died during the war in Afghanistan and how many young men and women are dying now, both boys and girls, in a year from drugs supplied from Afghanistan?

Approximately how many times?

Swetten:

Attention, brace yourselves, I ask you a question: how many young boys have died during the entire war in Afghanistan and how many are dying now, both boys and girls, in a year from drugs supplied from Afghanistan?

Approximately how many times?

I have no statistics on drugs from Afghanistan.

Is it definitely from Afghanistan?

Why does it come to us, what is going on at the border/customs?

Are there no synthetic drugs?

PapaYozh:

I have no statistics on drugs from Afghanistan.

Is it definitely from Afghanistan?

Why is it coming to us, what is going on at the border/customs?

No synthetic drugs?

At the border it is let through by border guards bribed by the state department and carried out by spies under the guise of state department-bribed policemen,

And the fight against drug addiction is imitated by an enemy nest of Zionism on our territory, called the State Drug Control Agency.

Afghanistan is an interesting thing. It is hard to understand when, on the one hand, in various countries the media say that 80-90% of the shit comes from Afghanistan and it is hard to say for many years... All know everything, and they do not hide it from society and the all-powerful great powers still give a shit about it. Even if they did not interfere in Afghanistan, the U.N. could have simply manned every meter of Afghanistan's border with checkpoints a long time ago.

trol222:
Afghanistan is an interesting thing. It is hard to understand when, on the one hand, in various countries the media say that 80-90% of the shit comes from Afghanistan and it is hard to say for how many years... Everyone knows everything and does not hide it from society, and the all-powerful great powers still give a shit about it. Even if they did not interfere in Afghanistan, the U.N. could have simply manned every meter of Afghanistan's border with checkpoints a long time ago.

A radical suggestion is to drop nuclear bombs on Afghanistan.

Swetten will be happy.

PapaYozh:

A radical suggestion is to nuke Afghanistan.

And Swetten would be glad.

Daddy (like all other dads) is always in favour of tough measures like belts and peas in the knees. What about the young, virgin psyche of society and latent pacifists, hippies will commit suicide.

But I'm for it, until you start chopping off our hands, nothing will change.

trol222:

But I'm all for it, until you start chopping your hands off, nothing will change.

I am against it.

You have to start looking for the sources of your problems yourself.

Mischek:

At the border it is let through by border guards bribed by the state department, it is distributed by spies under the guise of police officers bribed with state department money,

and the imitation of the fight against drug addiction is carried out by an enemy nest of Zionism on our territory called the State Drug Control Agency.

I just don't get it, if they've got it all covered, why are they funding the opposition as well?

It's confusing...