[Archive! - page 513

PapaYozh:

Honey, no one is forbidding you to vote for Putin.

Don't worry so much.

By the way, have you ever given birth to anyone or are you worried about "children in general"?

What a wonderful stream of consciousness.

By the way, until they were brought out, they were dying there - those eighteen-twenty-year-olds.

Now they don't die in large numbers, do they? I'd even say a good hundred times over?

Or is that not a problem?

Not for you, apparently. Prokhorov's tear is more important to you. Or Khodorkovsky's.

The drug problem shouldn't be solved in Afghanistan.

Of course not. We should follow Pozdner's advice to allow free sale of drugs in Russia.

Especially when you consider that since the withdrawal of Soviet troops and the deployment of NATO forces there, drug production has increased several dozen times and needs to be sold somewhere. Moreover, NATO has repeatedly stated that it will not fight drugs and will not deprive the leaders there of their income.

But you, of course, are not interested in that. You are more interested in "the senseless slaughter in Afghanistan" and a tear from Prokhorov and Khodorkovsky.

So we win.

Swetten:

3. "Wonderful medicine and education" -- let me ask you, didn't the likes of the Prokhorovs make it go somewhere?

4. Pensions for old people -- where have they gone?

Listen carefully:

Stop lying about what we can't have:

we can't have great medicine
and the best education in the world,
our old people can't have a decent old age,
and our children can't have our dreams.

We have it all!

Too long a sentence, a little manipulation to make sense out of it:

1. stop lying that we can't have great medicine.
2. stop lying that we can't have the best education in the world.
3. stop lying that our old people don't have the opportunity to have a decent old age.

1, 2 - sort of okay, and then bang and 3, if you keep the style of 1 and 2 for 3, it should be something like this:

Stop lying, old people can't be ensured the opportunity to have a decent old age...

Then the end cannot say "We have everything!", it should be "Maybe!"....

etc. etc. in short brainwashing. They are politicians - they will blow your brains out before you know it.

Integer:

Listen more carefully:

Too long a sentence, a little manipulation to make sense out of it:

1. Stop lying that we cannot have great medicine.
2.Stop lying that we cannot have the best education in the world.
3. stop lying that our elderly do not have the opportunity to have a decent old age.

1, 2 - sort of OK, and then bang and 3, if you keep the style of 1 and 2 for 3, it should be something like this:

Stop lying, old people can't be ensured the opportunity to have a decent old age...

Then the end cannot say "We have everything!", it should be "Maybe!"....

etc. etc. in short brainwashing. That's how politicians are - they blow your brains out before you know it.

So I asked -- where did it all go?

Swetten:
So I asked -- where did it all go?

I don't know, just did a little semantic analysis of his fiery speech.

Swetten:

Wonderful stream of consciousness.

Yeah, that's the way it is.

You ignored the question about the children, by the way.

Lately, I have begun to notice that behavior in society does change, changes in attitudes to certain things, etc. A little bit, but it does change.

But unfortunately when you look deeper into people, in most cases their true opinion is not visible (which they have to come to themselves, objectively evaluating the situation in our country), but they become victims (swallows what they are given) of the necessary (slowly but surely), through the media, the Internet, etc. And it is easily swallowed, because along with what people want to hear more necessary things for someone, under cover.

Unfortunately I often notice that some poor sod looking at a video clip on the Internet titled "The whole truth about ......." begins to think that it is the truth in the last place.

No one will ever see the truth behind the scenes.... Do you think that the Internet is everything, it is a tool, the Internet is one big advertising context.

PS - I do not say that all is nonsense (many really objective and reasonable). I just want people who are trying to understand the situation in the country (if they need it) to make better and objective conclusions for themselves because there is a lot of falsehood around, without looking at the problems flatly.

PapaYozh:

Yeah, that's the way it is.

You ignored the question about the children, by the way.

I do, don't worry.

You ignored my questions, by the way.

Or are you gonna hide under the table again?

Lately, I have begun to notice that behavior in society does change, changes in attitudes to certain things, etc. A little bit, but it does change.

But unfortunately when you look deeper into people, in most cases their true opinion is not visible (which they have to come to themselves, objectively evaluating the situation in our country), but they become victims (swallows what they are given) of the necessary (slowly but surely), through the media, the Internet, etc. And it is easily swallowed, because along with what people want to hear more necessary things for someone, under cover.

Unfortunately I often notice that some poor sod looking at a video clip on the Internet titled "The whole truth about ......." begins to think that it is the truth in the last place.

No one will ever see the truth behind the scenes.... Do you think that the Internet is everything, it is a tool, the Internet is one big advertising context.

PS - I do not say that all is nonsense (many really objective and reasonable). I just want people who are trying to understand the situation in the country (if they need it) to make better and objective conclusions for themselves because there is a lot of falsehood around, without looking at the problems flatly.

Swetten:

They do, don't worry.

You ignored my questions, by the way.

Or are you going to hide under the table again?

Under the table, I'm sorry, do you like .... [I'd rather not say.]

PapaYozh:

Under the table, excuse me, do you like .... [I'd rather not say.]
Any substantive answers?