[Archive! - page 336

I read to the end of the thread and realised - I'm the troll! Everyone else has retreated on various pretexts, such as going to bed.

So excuse me, I will read your pearls only tomorrow, i.e. again not promptly and not commenting like that.

snail09:
... I've been very busy (prolonged hangover turning into a binge)...

snail09:

I have a combined income of 4,500 roubles per month for four family members ...

but for vodka, you've got some? Yeah - everyone in ties is to blame, definitely...

snail09:

... this year with the system unit in hand have been brought to town twice because ...

... alcoholism is the cause of many exciting adventures!

moskitman:
... alcoholism is the cause of many exciting adventures!
But you should always have your passport with you, even when sober. More than once they've tried to drag you to the station for identity checks. I don't even know why they need it.

granit77:
But you have to carry your passport with you at all times, even when sober. More than once they've tried to drag me down to the station for identity checks. I don't even know why they need it.

But me, for some reason, not once, even when not wearing a tie... Maybe it's not them (cops). Maybe if you're driving your Landcruiser (or me, my right-handed car) sober and following the rules in traffic, no one will want to stop you? Maybe a drunk with a system unit under his arm shouldn't drive around at night?
No, only suckers do that... But backwards drunk driving through a red light is cool!

Let's get on to another topic, I need bright engineering heads. The topic is hydrolysis, resonance, electricity.

moskitman:

But I've never been caught, even when I'm not wearing a tie... Maybe it's not about them (cops)? May be, if you drive your Landcruiser (or I drive my right-handed car) sober and obey the rules in traffic, no one will want to stop you? Maybe a drunk with a system unit under his arm shouldn't drive around at night?
No, only suckers do that... But backwards drunk driving through a red light is cool!

Let's get on to another topic, I need bright engineering heads. The topic is hirdrolysis, resonance, electric power.

Could you slow down a little bit, I'm writing it down... so, hirtolysis...

snail09:

I have a combined income of 4,500 roubles per month for four members of my family (no benefits, no job). And you drive a foreign car... I hate state and municipal officials, I hate local princes, bribe-takers, and all the rest. Everyone who wears a necktie has been causing me persistent antipathy ever since. I hate cops too, this year they've brought me to town twice with a system unit in my hands because I was without a passport. And have you read about Ayrat Safin Ais? Sitting. The '90s were no better for me personally than they are now, only I've grown old by 20 years. In our republic, the distance between the poor and the rich has increased, these rich people are not even embarrassed but proud of their wealth that they have earned through kickbacks and bribes, a kind of normal business. And all this was happening under the ER, which monopolises power. I'd rather fucking remember the 80s, the beginning of the 80s.

You might have a AK, but I don't. Guess I'll have to make the effort to buy one. It'll come in handy.

About six or seven years ago I was driving with a friend (dressed as Father Christmas) in my car to the village of Chernigovskaya, Apsheronsky district, Krasnodar Territory, with a New Year present for my youngest son. So, we were looking around, and there was squalor all around: mud on the roads and in the yards, ramshackle fences and shabby houses, drunks and the like delights of the Russian hinterland. And then he opened my eyes with a single phrase:
Andryukha, he says, it's not poverty - it's people's laziness! How much money does it take to put wood in a pile? None! What's the point? They'll just keep piling up on the side of the road until they run out. How much money do you need to pick up trash in front of the yard, go to the river to pick up gravel and pave the driveway? That's a lot of work...

Slava, you're a lousy breadwinner if you're paying 4,500 p/month. Benefits for you? For what? Why are you better than others? OK, you can cross the street at a red light and swim over the buoys, tell them I said it's OK.
Don't you have a job? Don't lie. You should drink less and less. There's plenty of work, from concrete worker to bale handler at the bazaar, if that's all you can think of. You don't have to be smart to sit on a bender for weeks and hate "everybody else", but you'll get a corresponding return.

Do you know WHY Safin is in prison? Do you even know the article? And what does it have to do with him in the context of the topic under discussion?

Are you saying a Kalash? I do not need it. Not at all. And neither should you, unless it's a single round...

snail09:
Could you go a little slower, I'm writing it down... so, hirsute...
Did you find the typo? Ah, well done...

granit77:
But you have to have your passport with you at all times, even when sober. More than once they tried to drag you to the police station for identity checks....
Gentlemen, you have to shave every day.

Thanks for the advice! But in my experience, it's better to walk the streets without a passport. They'll take you to the station, fill out a report, and let you go. But it's worse with a passport. I went for a walk in Gelendzhik at night, woke up on the beach in the morning, and didn't have my passport. I got my paycheque, walked peacefully, didn't do anything, and then a deaf-mute guy asked me to walk him home. So I walk him home. Suddenly this deaf-mute man falls down, falls in the mud, and starts yelling 'help me, they're robbing me'. Next, the patrol, a search, a knife that looks like a knife, the victim's statement... Result: thanks to the police, they were sympathetic. They didn't take all the money and left two thousand rubles (like for my kids and wife). But they let me go. But they also took away the knife, because they liked it: it was handmade when I worked as a toolmaker for myself in the 90s.