[Archive! - page 333

mersi:

or imagination, or lack of imagination, so you reduce everything personal to the ability to pee

it's kind of rambling and incomprehensible, but whatever...

NOBODY and NEVER will solve your personal problems - that's not why they go there.
This puppet theatre is designed to give the appearance of popular choice. As the saying goes "there is an election, there is no choice". The outcome is clear in advance, the methods of achieving it have long been invented before us, so do not have any illusions. As in Forex it may turn out to be a bitter disappointment.

Like children, some look at the zombie screen and start believing in fairy tales, others look at the avatar from their father-in-law's anniversary and start calling him an MP, while others are already ready to clean the snout of those who don't believe in their puppets...

Is it me who thinks so? No, dear fellow, it is you who think so. The election! Vote for them! They will decide! It's up to us!
I'm the one who lacks imagination? No, you're the one with too much imagination.
It's all right to piss, that's what the henhouse is for.

moskitman:

It's kind of confusing and unclear, but whatever...

Nobody and NEVER will solve your personal problems - that's not why they go there.
This puppet theatre is designed to give the appearance of popular choice. As the saying goes "there is an election, there is no choice". The outcome is clear in advance, the methods of achieving it have long been invented before us, so do not have any illusions. As in Forex it may turn out to be a bitter disappointment.

Like children, some look at the zombie screen and start believing in fairy tales, others look at their father-in-law's anniversary picture and start calling them MPs, while others are ready to clean the snout of those who don't believe in their puppets...

Is it me who thinks so? No, dear fellow, it is you who think so. The election! Vote for them! They will decide! It's up to us!
I'm the one who lacks imagination? No, you're the one with too much imagination.

That's a breakthrough. Well done. That's a brave man. And who does the hero vote for? А !? For whom?! Speak up, hero.

Mischek:

That's a breakthrough. Well done. That's a brave man. And who does the hero vote for? А !? For whom?! Speak up, hero.
I won't.
on principle.

moskitman:

It's kind of confusing and unclear, but whatever...

NOBODY and NEVER will solve your personal problems - that's not why they're getting in the way.

Like children, some look at the zombie screen and start believing in fairy tales, others look at the avatar from the father-in-law's anniversary and start calling him an MP, while others are ready to clean the snout of those who don't believe their puppets...

so as not to cry in the heated lobby and not to push among the disgruntled with banners, exercise (dispose of) your right to choose.

Choose what you personally want, even if it doesn't please anyone or everyone.

I don't know about that. Very brave. Very brave.

mersi:

so as not to cry in the smoking room and not to push around disgruntled people with banners, exercise (dispose of) your right to choose.

Choose what you personally want, even if someone or everyone does not like it.

Thanks for the advice, but if you scroll back through this thread (although who needs it...?), you will find my posts where I advocate the same thing and discourage people from drawing fakies on the ballot.

moskitman:

Because I'm going to show my civic position, not the one imposed on me.

I repeat my question: have you read the SR's programme?

It is the only more or less decent choice among the parties that have passed. There is a lot of unnecessary stuff in the program, it's a mess. But the fact that they have touched upon illicit enrichment and Article 20 of the Convention, is a huge plus. And the tone with which Gudkov and Dmitrieva now talk to the United Russia Party does not leave much hope for a new rapprochement. That's all I care about on the programme, they're as far from power as the sky.

And I do not want to vote for Grisha, not only because he is impenetrable, but I simply do not respect him. He diligently avoided all the crap while others were rolling in it, he wanted to stay clean. So he stayed - he did not carry out predatory reforms, he refused to work in the anti-people government. And now no one needs him like an over-aged girl.

Mischek:

I'll give you some advice - watch TV once in a while. Especially the news. Especially foreign policy news. There's wars, there's barricades, the perennial rebels have fucked someone up again... Bullshit? I don't think so. You want that in your Peter? I'm not sure. I bet you want a sure thing in the future of Mishka Junior, and you'd like a daughter. ;) (maternity capital is also a nice way to earn money)

What's my point? We drive foreign cars here, eat our own food and raise our kids. We have forgotten about the queues and sausages are no longer a delicacy. But we don't give a shit about the ruling party. You should be fucking happy with what you have today and do not forget to remember at least the 90s.

moskitman:

I'll give you some advice - watch TV once in a while. Especially the news. Especially foreign policy news. There's wars, there's barricades, the perennial rebels have fucked someone up again... Bullshit? I don't think so. You want that in your Peter? I'm not sure. I bet you want a sure thing in the future for Mishka Junior, and you'd like a daughter too. ;) (maternity capital is also a nice way to earn money)

What's my point? We drive foreign cars here, eat our own food and raise our kids. We have forgotten about the queues and sausages are no longer a delicacy. But we don't give a shit about the ruling party. You should be fucking happy with what you have today and do not forget to remember at least the 90s.

+100

moskitman:

I'll give you some advice - watch TV once in a while. Especially the news. Especially foreign policy news. There's wars, there's barricades, the perennial rebels have fucked someone up again... Bullshit? I don't think so. You want that in your Peter? I'm not sure. I bet you want a sure thing in the future of Mishka Junior, and you'd like a daughter. ;) (maternity capital is also a nice way to earn money)

Yeah ... I'm shocked. Didn't even see that coming. I'm truly sorry for you. If I offended you before, I'm sorry. Nothing to talk about.