[Archive! - page 323

nikelodeon:
Mishek, you're on fire.... Are you like, with Medvedev on the short arm??? :))) :)))))!!!!!!!

No . I fought back vigorously, even got hit in the balls twice.

I think your punches are only making them stronger.... Don't you think?

It's no use. Any more or less large bureaucrats have cast-iron ones as it is.

Has anyone encountered anyone asking for money for investment access to a real account with an owl being sold to you?

It's just the first time I've come across such a thing..... third day I'm shocked...

AndCam:

Has anyone encountered anyone asking for money for investment access to a real account with an owl being sold to you?

It's just the first time I've come across such a thing..... third day I'm shocked...

What's so shocking about it?

PapaYozh:

What's so shocking about it?

The shocking thing is that they are asking not 10, not 20 quid, but 100, and that's just for the investor access. Given that there is no information on the performance of the owl. There is only a monitoring demo and that's all.....

Well if it's in the order of the sellers........... I'm shocked at all......

AndCam:

What's shocking is that they're not asking for 10 quid, not 20, but 100, and that's just for the investor's access. Given that there is no information on the performance of the owl at all. There is only demo monitoring and that's it.....

Well if it's in the order of the sellers........... I'm totally freaking out......

Not punishable )

Don't pay. Wait a couple of months and the price will drop to 1. Better yet, don't buy at all. Try to imagine someone who sells a money printing press. Now try to imagine someone who is buying.

100% bullshit.