[Archive! - page 284

granit77:
For example, send all these clips away.

snail09, why don't you like Granit's version? After all, all these video clips are time-consuming.

And you also offer to waste your time commenting on it. Or is this trolling?

PapaYozh:

snail09, why didn't you like Granite's version? After all, all this watching videos is time-consuming.

And you also offer to waste your time commenting on it. Or is this trolling?

No, not trolling. If you don't think it's necessary to waste your time, who can forbid you, don't waste it.

ZS. And yet you, PapaEyezh, do not like the proletariat. I myself do not like it, but what to do?

snail09:
Why don't you give us your opinion on the attached content and at least briefly describe what it's about? Yeah, that's how poor we are, even the player won't run. 3 penny (800Mg), 256 RAM, and a terminal and a meta-editor hanging around. 100% CPU load. That's how we work. Funny?

Titanic. It's already tilted. Somebody offers to play badminton, somebody steals food and silverware from the kitchen. Somebody's sharing the dinghies. Everybody's having fun.

Mischek:

Titanic. It's already tilted. Someone offers to play badminton, someone steals food and silverware from the kitchen. Somebody's sharing the dinghies. Everybody's having fun.

Thanks Mischek! It reminds me of the Beatles' "Yellow Submarine". I'm sick and tired of these authorities, the fucking UR, waiting for a revolution, delaying it as long as they can, but in a great country like Russia, revolutions were accompanied by blood, and not a small one at that. I would very much like them to make their democracy democratic. But it will not, it is not possible. So we wait. There will come a moment when you and I will start to distinguish each other by some trait, and kill the rest.

ZS. A spiral of totalitarianism in Russia. Look, does not anything remind you of the meetings of the UR congresses of the CPSU under Brezhnev? Assholes. And they have the same party. They don't give a shit, let them take it. They don't have time now, they are making elections for the people (non-alternative). Б.....(

PALATE #6 rubric

The autumnal competition in stupidity continues. Suddenly, overtaking Medvedev with a racket, Lukashenko confidently takes the top spot.

"Belarusian President Alexander Lukashenko signed a law on Sunday banning gatherings of more than three without first obtaining permission from the authorities."

Analysts are perplexed as to what next hokum the authorities will adopt.

What a field of imagination.

http://www.ridus.ru/news/9649/

PATH #6

Colonel Alexander Shchepelev, head of the Department of Physical Training of the Ministry of Defense, does not rest in his laurels

"- Playing badminton involves the same muscles as throwing grenades, knives and other objects. Therefore, this sport is very useful for all fighters without exception. But it will be especially useful for shooters and snipers, as watching a shuttlecock trains the eye muscles, strengthens the cardiovascular system and develops reaction speed," noted Alexander Shchepelev."

" The military department will buy around 10,000 badminton racquets and tens of thousands of shuttlecocks in 2012. "

Mischek:

Analysts are perplexed as to which next joke the authorities will adopt.

It's not even worth thinking about. It will be forbidden by law to think badly of the leadership.

........that's what's going on .......... They're all there ........... It's like we all went to the same kindergartens, the same schools, all read "What's Good, What's Bad."

Maybe it's some new psychotronic weapon to liquefy the brain. .......

TheXpert:
There is nothing to think about. It will be forbidden by law to think ill of the leadership.

It's head-on, it's not funny. All the latest crawls are accompanied by laughter. Maybe they are on drugs to make the decision?

Or do they want us to die of laughter?

Mischek:

It's frontal, it's not funny. All of the latest crawls are accompanied by hysterics.

Yeah, only your laughs are sincere and ours are hysterical. And it's really not funny.

If we get together as an office and organise ourselves through Googledoc polls, we all fall under the article.