[Archive! - page 281

>

PapaYozh:
Thank you! I'm afraid I won't live to see my pension, which is half that of the Soviet one.

"I look at our reality and realise that after all, some asshole has been to the past and crushed a butterfly there..." dunno.

Mischek:
"I look at our reality and realise that after all, some asshole has been to the past and crushed a butterfly there..." dunno.

Probably even sat with his ass on a marmorade.

- Listen, you scum-sucking contra, why do you think there will never be communism?
- Because it won't, but don't throw the stretcher... It won't happen because our party and its Leninist Central Committee don't need it.
- Liar, contra!!!
- You're a nutcase, you're a lunatic. Calm down, don't yell. I can't talk to you on the way there. Be patient, we'll unload now, I'll teach you.
We're unloaded.
- Imagine communism will come tomorrow morning.
- No, that's impossible, I interrupted. You have to build the material and technical base first.
- And imagine that 1980 is here, and the Party, as promised, has created this very base. What, in fact, would our standard Secretary of the Party Communist Party have to gain from this communism? Huh? Plenty of caviar? He's got plenty of it even now. A car? He's got two personal Volgas and a private one in reserve. Medical care? All his medicines are foreign. Food? Women? A dacha? He's got it all. So he, our dear secretary of the most run-down district committee, won't get anything new from communism. And what will he lose? He'll lose everything! So he is basking in the best resorts on the Black Sea, and under communism everyone is equal, as in a bathhouse, not enough room on that beach for everyone. Or how about the abundance of products - you can buy as much and as much as you want in the shop and there will be no queues; you would have to go and buy them anyway. What for does he need it when the lackeys are carrying everything for him on their backs today; why does he need it tomorrow when today is better? He will lose everything in communism: the dacha, the personal doctors, the lackeys and the lout from the guard. So, at the level of the district committee they do not even want communism to come tomorrow, and they do not want it the day after tomorrow either. And those Yakubovskys and Buckwheat don't need it at all. Have you seen how they pounced on China, saying that China is egalitarian, everyone wears the same trousers. But how are we going to live in communism? Will there be fashion or not? If there's no fashion, will we all be wearing prisoners' blouses? The Party says no. And how can we provide everyone with fashionable clothes, if they are free and everyone takes as many as he wants? Where can we find fox furs and Arctic foxes for all the women? Yakubovsky's wife changes ermine fur coats every day. And if communism comes tomorrow, can you prove to Marusya the milkmaid that her thighs are worse than that old fool's, and that her position in society is less honourable? Marusya's a young woman, she wants ermine and gold and diamonds, too. And you think the otter Yakubovskaya will give up her furs and diamonds without a fight? That is why they do not want communism to come tomorrow - that's all. That is why the historical period is invented. Have you read Lenin? When did he promise us communism? In 10-15 years. Right? And Stalin? Also in 10 to 15, sometimes in 20. And Nikita Sergeyevich? In 20. And the whole Party swore to the people that it wouldn't cheat this time. Do you think this very 1980 will come and there will be communism? There won't be shit. And do you think anyone will ask the party to answer for lying? No one will! And have you ever wondered, dear tank-man, why exactly 15 - 20 years are all the rulers making it up? So that they have time to live their lives to the fullest, and so that people do not lose hope. And also for people to have time to forget all these promises. Who will remember now what Lenin promised. And when 1980 comes, nobody will remember that the time has come. It's high time we held ourselves accountable! For such things the Party should be judged!
- And you yourself are a communist?
- Not a communist, a member of the Party. It's time you knew the difference!

http://www.3dnews.ru/news/619649
Taiwan-based manufacturer of energy-efficient x86 processors and embedded systems VIA Technologies has announced the release of the industry's first pico-ITX form factor motherboard equipped with a dual-core processor. The VIA EPIA-P900 Pico-ITX model is the smallest commercially available solution, ее размеры составляют 10 х 7,2 см.
SZY: Literally a computer in your pocket, at this size you can fit a dozen computers in your pockets

IgorM:
http://www.3dnews.ru/news/619649 ZS: Literally a computer in your pocket, at that size you could fit a dozen computers in your pockets
There was a picture of this in Murzilka - Samodelkin with a portable receiver in his hands and a battery pack behind his back.

>

Mischek:

it looks like this is the last election with the er.

then you have to come up with something new

I missed it. Which box should I put it in or tick? All for the UR! And so three times. I will definitely go to the polls and smear the ballot in a perverted way (following Hakamada's advice). I'll try to make it just UR, just UR, and nothingooooo....(.

Vote or don't vote, you'll still get... a known president.

>