[Archive! - page 258

tara:

Found it on my bursa forum

It's from here.

One day, Vladimir Vladimirovich was sitting in his prime minister's office, watching a fly crawl across the screen of a Skolkovo-made nanotechnology monitor.
On the screen, in addition to the fly, was the Medvedev Internet browser, developed there, with the blog of Russian President Dmitry Anatolievich Medvedev.
When the fly crawled up to the phrase "Ask the President a question," Vladimir Vladimirovich, without taking his eyes off the fly, pulled up his phone with a golden two-headed eagle instead of a disk.
- Bratello," said Vladimir Vladimirovich into the receiver, "why can't I go anywhere in our observer, except your blog?
- Why? - Dmitry Anatolyevich asked.

After a pause, the two men laughed merrily.

===

It was me who was amusing myself - I was imitating Mr. Parker.

Svinozavr:
One day, Vladimir Vladimirovich was sitting in his prime minister's office, watching a fly crawl across the screen of a Skolkovo-made nanotechnology monitor.
On the screen, in addition to the fly, was the Medvedev Internet browser, developed there, with the blog of Russian President Dmitry Anatolievich Medvedev.
When the fly crawled up to the phrase "Ask the President a question," Vladimir Vladimirovich, without taking his eyes off the fly, pulled up his phone with a golden two-headed eagle instead of a disk.
- Bratello," said Vladimir Vladimirovich into the receiver, "why can't I go anywhere in our observer, except your blog?

===

I was amusing myself here once - I was imitating Mr. Parker.

Cool!

But Parker would have written "men" instead of "interlocutors".

PS. And I would have called the columnist "Medveb" :)

PapaYozh:

Nice one!

But Parker would have written 'men' instead of 'interlocutors'.

PS. And I'd call the columnist "Medveb" :)

Well, I'm not Parker. I'm a grunt...

Svinozavr:
Well, I'm not Parker. I'm a grunt...

:)

You don't have to.

It's just, "interlocutors" doesn't seem Parker-ish.

PapaYozh:

:)

You don't have to.

It's just that "interlocutors" doesn't seem very Parkerian.

I agree. "Men" would be closer stylistically. But that's my text.

===

Just so there's no confusion. // got out of it, didn't I? )))

Svinozavr:

I agree. 'Men' would have been closer in style. But this is my text.

===

Not to be confused. // got out of it, didn't you? )))

I honestly thought "interlocutors" was used intentionally.

Svinozavr:

===

It was me who was amusing myself - I was imitating Mr. Parker.

=== Come on.

it used to be milmtion, but that's all changed now. Only the best of the best have been certified.
>

Mischek:
it used to be milmtion, but that's all changed now. Only the best of the best have been certified.

They may not be on duty, so they are citizens like everyone else, and they may even be employees of some information department. You can talk not only about cops, but also about the driver who took such an interest in filming all this without doing anything, and who even posted it on the internet - what a true hero.