[Archive! - page 188

Mischek:

You see Igor. I do not know what you fed that brown bear and what made it sick. But demonstrating the fruits of animal cruelty is not only inhumane, but also fraught with prosecution under the law.

It's not me! It's them! But just in case - I repent, I won't do it again (today)

;)

Mathemat: 1. Рынок неэффективен уже на уровне простых цен, т.е. даже без учета объемов. Т.е. имеет место быть отсутствие даже слабой формы эффективности - не говоря о средней и сильной.

Mischek:

At the very least this has to be explained, explained and proven. However it is possible not to prove it as it is not possible. But at least explain. It is impossible to shout in 2011 - the Earth is flat, stands on three elephants .......

The efficiency of the market is commonly understood to mean that all the information that comes into it is reflected in prices.

Not arguing that it is reflected, only arguing that it is all reflected. I believe it is assimilated incompletely. If all incoming information were assimilated in its entirety on bar zero, there would be no influence of past information on it. But this is not the case: the rather distant past influences the zero bar. There, in fact, is the explanation.

Mathemat:

I believe that it is not fully assimilated. If all incoming information were assimilated in its entirety at bar zero, there would be no influence of past information on it. But this is not the case: the rather distant past influences the zero bar. Here, in fact, is the explanation.

The incoming information may be assimilated completely, but it does not completely replace the already existing information. Hence the influence of the past on the future, and the alteration (correction) of past impressions of history with new information, so "history repeats itself" but not 100%, so there is non-stationarity, for fuck's sake.

Mathemat:

Market efficiency is generally understood to mean that all information coming into the market is reflected in prices.

I am not arguing that it is reflected, only arguing that it is all reflected. I believe that it is assimilated incompletely. If all incoming information were assimilated in its entirety at bar zero, there would be no influence of past information on it. But this is not the case: the rather distant past influences the zero bar. That's actually the explanation.

If it affects it, then it is taken into account

And talking about fully or not fully and in what volume is a dead end

Mischek: If it affects it, then it's accounted for.

The key word is all accounted for, if effective.

More precisely, even so: maybe some of it is dissipated by the noise. But nothing is left for the future. That's if it's effective.

Okay, forget it. This thread is not about forecasting.

Mathemat:

The key word is all accounted for, if effective.

More precisely, even so: maybe some of it is dissipated by the noise. But nothing is left for the future. That's if it's efficient.

OK, forget it. This thread is not about forecasting.

The mathematician is right. The market cannot and will never be totally efficient, it only strives for it, and that striving is constant and every microsecond.

TED with Russian subtitles.

BLACK_BOX:

Mathemat is right. The market cannot be and never will be totally efficient, it only strives for it, and this striving is constant and every microsecond.

TED with Russian subtitles.

Any flipper is a consequence of market efficiency

Mischek:

Any flipper a consequence of market efficiency

The market, by definition, cannot be efficient, either on a physical or theoretical level (perhaps a clear definition of efficiency should be given here). Otherwise we wouldn't be here, not you, not me, not Soros, not arbitrageurs. The fact that you think it is effective is probably a misinterpretation of TA postulates. It is the postulates, not the facts, their purpose is to string together nerdy market theory, including TA from the dts for the masses.

PS. Market efficiency

GER

BLACK_BOX:

The market, by definition, cannot be efficient, either on a physical or theoretical level (perhaps a clear definition of efficiency should be given here). Otherwise we wouldn't be here, not you, not me, not Soros, not arbitrageurs. The fact that you think it is effective is probably a misinterpretation of TA postulates. It is the postulates, not the facts, their purpose is to string together nerdy market theory, including TA from the dts for the masses.

PS. Market efficiency

GER

Our outlook on life is diametrically opposed. I'll settle for a divorce. You can keep your Wikipedia TV.

At the heart of any frame of reference there are still some reference points . And market efficiency is both a postulate and a reference point. Then, you can draw whatever you want on the map, you can change the scale nonlinearly, look upside down and through a mirror. But the North Pole is always in its place. Half the arguments here are about terminology. I don't want to get involved.

Mischek:

I don't want to get involved.

That's right, you have to take responsibility for your words and stand up for your thoughts. Either admit that it's a fart in a puddle, it's okay, it happens, we're all human.