[Archive! - page 53

Zhunko:
Yes, this is the third part of the one...

But I haven't seen "the one". ))

Zhunko:

Why then do you watch it and promote it? Purpose? To act!

I'm not advocating it. I recommend you watch it.

The purpose is to look at the world from a different point of view, unusual for an ordinary person with a brainwashed mind.

Action? No, I do not call for weapons.

DhP:

Not advocating. I recommend that you watch it.

The aim is to look at the world from a different perspective, unaccustomed to the brainwashed man.

To act? No, I do not urge to take up arms.

I have been watching it for a long time :-)) You do not need such films anymore.

What do you have in your head except weapons? Build your sphere of influence. Your own autonomous world. The less money you use, the greater your independence.

I almost built such a world for myself. I spend ridiculously little.

Zhunko:

I've been watching this for a long time :-)) You don't need films like that anymore.

What's the only weapon in your head? Build your sphere of influence. Your autonomous world. The less money you use, the greater your independence.

I almost built such a world for myself. I spend ridiculously little.

That's how I live. I have built "my world" and it feels great.

But we share the Earth.

DhP:

That's how I live. I have built "my world" and it feels great.

But we have the Earth in common.

Expand, teach others, report your successes... The more people who adopt a new way of life, the faster we will rebuild.

Zhunko:
Expand, teach others, report your successes... The more people who adopt a new way of life, the quicker we'll reorganise.

That would be naive.

Everyone's way of thinking and their view of the world determine how they live their lives. This cannot be taught.

Everyone lives as they can/want to, according to their own concepts.

DhP:

That would be naive.

Everyone's way of thinking and their view of the world determine how they live their lives. This cannot be taught.

Everyone lives as they can, according to their own ideas.

A way of thinking is imposed. The majority of the population is zombified by television, kindergarten, school, universities, books, movies, etc. . They live the same way. You compelled people to see that movie! Why didn't you watch it yourself? It's all about that...

It can and should be taught by showing advantages and perspectives. I mean, make it interesting.

Zhunko:

A way of thinking is imposed. The majority of the population is zombified by television, kindergarten, school, university, books, movies, etc... Living the same way. You compelled people to see that movie! Why didn't you watch it yourself? It's all about that...

It can and should be taught by showing advantages and perspectives. I mean, make them interested.

We all live in "our own worlds". Some of us have already built our world, some of us are in the process of completing it.
One way or another, we don't let outsiders and views that are foreign to us into our world. Our world is only open to those (people and thoughts) with whom we feel comfortable.

It is an unenviable fate of people who do not have their own world. They are like homeless people exposed to bad weather. They are more easily reached by insidious advertisements, political slogans and all sorts of indoctrination. It is more difficult for them to hide from the flow of zombifying information, it is easier to make them adherents of even the most harmful ideology through paid media. They are the main target of political lies.

It is naive to think that such convinced bums without a world of their own can be helped by example. The example of your life can only arouse envy or malice in them. Their main misfortune is their complete lack of willingness to take responsibility for their future. That is how they were brought up. So it is not them but the system that breeds homeless people that needs to be changed.

This problem is also highlighted in the film, which I watched with pleasure and recommend to you.

The "Zeitgeist" film series is only a small part of the huge iceberg which is described in plain and simple language in the book "The Religion of Money or the Cure for Market Economics".

Attached. Recommended reading for everyone.

Files:
e.zip  3858 kb

DhP:

Why don't you and I watch the film again from minute 42....

The 42nd minute is about Locke, about property being an ambush, about slavery in wage labour. However, the third part of the film is about how nice it is to have jobs, about driverless cars, multi-storey greenhouses, i.e. another system to which you again have to submit. All in all the film is interesting, personally I didn't discover anything new in it, all this has already been thought about and is somewhat deeper than what is revealed in the film. The film is a big one, but it is purely a journalistic work, done in the journalistic style - denunciations, denials, sensationalism. It is on the level of an essay, but not a scientific work. There is a question - what resources were used to make this film, who financed it and for what purpose? Isn't it another, as yet unknown, political party?