[Archive! - page 31

granit77:
To listen to the end of their flooding? :))

And there are plenty of other people flooding the threads without any useful information load.

You can just put warnings, many of you do it, why should he not?

Martingeil:
We'll take it that way :)
1. In all seriousness, there have been other cases where there have been situations similar to an IP ban with people who have not been banned by anyone.
Probably got autobanned due to pumping out the site, but more likely their own problems.
2. Flooders in the controlled threads just get deleted, purely flooded threads get demolished or merged. Only particularly vicious ones are banned if they turn into trolls.
3. Substantive posts which appear in unrelated threads are not considered as flooding, but are saved and moved to related threads.

granit77:
Seriously, there have been other cases where there were situations similar to an IP ban with people who were not banned by anyone.
Probably got hit by autoban due to pumping out the site, but more likely their own problems.

About the downloading I know, I haven't downloaded anything personally, maybe got hit by an autobahn all can be, maybe there was a glitch. :)

bolt:

Deadly stunt on an aircraft carrier.

http://www.topgearrussia.ru/videos/101731/e0091d65.html

I don't get it. So the driver really did drown ?????

fozi:
I don't get it. So the driver really did drown ?????

Sure, they do that a lot. They've got plenty of drivers like the Stig in England, one more, one less....

moskitman:

There aren't many real rabble-rousers, so there aren't any "ringleaders" ©

:-)))

Figar0:

Of course they do that a lot. They have a lot of these Stig type drivers in England, one more, one less....

I wanted to reply to your previous message and it was deleted...

Figar0:
Of course they do that a lot. They've got plenty of these Stig-type drivers in England, one more, one less....
That reminds me. A Ukrainian car channel with Top Gear dubbing in Ukrainian is gone from 36°E. The translation was so good that it is now impossible to watch the Russian version.
A work of art, juicier and wittier than the original.

Only the lack of proven oil reserves in Antarctica keeps the penguins from revolutionising. (c) From somewhere on the internet

>