[Archive! - page 30

Martingeil:

...So you'll scatter everyone and you'll be the only ones waving a broom around the forum...

What's curious, at the same time there are numerous suggestions to disperse all the freeloaders, otherwise a decent person won't have a place to say a word.

Martingeil: Somebody banned me too, but then unbanned me.
You haven't been banned, don't fantasise, look for your own problems.

granit77:
What is curious, at the same time there are many suggestions to disperse all the flooders, and a decent person has nowhere to say a word.

Those people don't quite understand that they and the moderators are the only ones who can stay here, the forum is dying, it's already visible. The reader simply has nothing to read, so he does not stay here, many simply do not post because they think that they will be crushed here, I'm not talking about all sorts of ad men not about them. I'm not talking about the advertisers, not them. I'm talking about a simple rule that a warning should be given and only after that should they be banned. The flooded traders may turn out to be skilled traders that are much better than any of us, their ideas would be very useful for the forum if they were exposed. In the meantime we have to search for them on the Internet.

Having banned him without warning, he will not come back here again, apparently one of the moderators is too lazy to write in person, it is easier for him just go into settings and check the box banned.

Figar0:

I've been "smoking" and thinking: there are no interesting topics on the forum lately. Yusuf has pleased me, but it's all down to esotericism too... And silence.

Have they discussed everything and now they just want to trade? It's kind of boring)

This is due to the fact that 99.8% of the possible topics you have studied up and down.

The remaining 0.2% is dissent, which is not in favour here nowadays.....

Hence the boredom.

By the way, how do you spell a smiley face that denotes a person yawning heavily and often from boredom?

PS I quit smoking in one day (3.5 years ago). I still have half a pack on my desk.

And why did I come to the smoking room? )))

Mathemat:
No one banned you, don't fantasize, look for the problems in yourself.

How do they reflect these problems? I just didn't stoop to saving screenshots. But I posted on the forum 5 after that I was unbanned by someone.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/3457

Martingeil:

How do they reflect these problems? I just didn't stoop to saving screenshots. But I posted on the forum 5 after that I was unbanished by someone.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/3457

Maybe the ban wasn't on you specifically, but on the IP you had at the time.

sergeev:

it may not have been you specifically, but the IP you had at the time.

Maybe, but my IP is not a normal IP, it's not common here, the TT is mainly used by businesses in the railways. And such a coincidence is probably one in a million. And that's when we're all asleep).

Martingeil:
Maybe, but my IP is not the usual one, it's not common here, TT is mainly used by Railway companies. And such a coincidence is probably one in a million. And at this time, we are all asleep).

Don't sweat it. It was just a glitch or something.

You can regard it as a Warning from Above... :-)

Martingeil:

...Among the flunkies there may be traders who know a lot more about trading than any of us, their ideas would be much more useful to the forum if you give them a chance to open up. In the meantime we have to look for them on the Internet...

To listen to their platitudes to the end? :))

MetaDriver:

Don't worry about it. It was just a glitch or something.

You can see it as a Warning from Above... :-)

I'll take that as a yes :)