[Archive! - page 28

The UN has now added legitimacy to the use of force.

An argument for militant democracy.

Local mentality and traditions do not count.

Divide and conquer. And how the Libyans themselves will live from here on out is irrelevant.

Goodbye cheap gasoline and bread.

Chaos for decades.

sergeyas:

An argument for a militant democracy.

Divide and conquer. And how the Libyans themselves will live from here on out is irrelevant.

Chaos for decades.

Why forex?

sergeyas:

An argument for militant democracy.

Chaos for decades.

Add some factual evidence, because the "eyewitness testimony" is lame...

What kind of traditions and mentality? - For example.

tara:
And why forex?

This isn't the first time you've asked to be told off. Why?

You once complained about the futility of arguing with a moron.

And you gave yourself a believable answer.

Read it again carefully. For yourself.

I agree with you there.

I won't argue that's why.

1) With an area of 1,759,540 sq km, 90% of which is desert, Libya is the fourth largest country in Africa and the seventeenth largest in the world. The capital, Tripoli, is home to 1.7 million of Libya's 6.3 million people. Libya

2) Libya ranks ninth in terms of liquid hydrocarbon reserves.Libya is considered the eighth largest oil producer among OPEC member countries. According to OPEC,

3) In 2009, Libya's oil reserves stood at 46.422 billion barrels and gas reserves at 1.549 trillion cubic metres.

And yet they say that Gaddafi did not get rich, I did not want to argue with the administration, but here the opponents of events have appeared, and with such oil and gas money most of the population lives in poverty, open your eyes and compare at least with Russia, the city of Moscow in one state. If only the social part were stable and well-to-do, no one would take people to the streets. The West was afraid of getting another fundamental Iran. Do you think the west needed all this mess, i dont think so.

Gaddafi was asked not to bomb his own people but to negotiate, now what do you want, he gave the excuse for an outside invasion, now he will be finished off until they flatten Tripoli, you should have left in time. Steal and get out before it's too late.

The rest is media brainwashing, you have to look under a different lens too, and compare the cause of the occurrence first, not the consequences.

Martingeil:

Gaddafi was asked not to bomb his own people but to negotiate, now what do you want, he gave the excuse for an outside invasion, now he will be finished off until they flatten Tripoli, you should have left in time. You steal and get out before it's too late.

The rest is media brainwashing, you have to look under a different perspective too, and compare the cause of occurrence first, not its consequences.

Good citizen!

Imagine giving such "recommendations" - to Yaroslav the Wise, Ivan the Terrible, Peter the First, Lenin, Stalin, Khrushchev, even Gorbachev, Putin, Lukashenko.

I think their reactions would have been useful in exploring the differences in the wording of the answer - each milieu and era has its own zakheras.

Only the answer would be one...

PNH.

;)

Add some factual information, because the "eyewitness testimony" is not convincing...

What traditions and mentality? - For example.

It is better to find out about traditions and mentality yourself.

You'll find enough information online about life in the Arab world, which differs drastically from European life.

Often even talk about another civilization.

It is difficult to describe it in detail and you need journalistic skills.

There is also enough fractage about the beginning of events on the web, which facts are confirmed and which are not.

It is about the beginning of events.

P.S. I was not going to change your mind, but to share my opinion and impressions.

It is your right to question it.

Dear citizen!

Imagine giving such "recommendations" - to Yaroslav the Wise, Ivan the Terrible, Peter the Great, Lenin, Stalin, Gorbachev, Putin, Lukashenko.

I think their reactions would have been useful in exploring the differences in the wording of the answer - each environment and era has its own zakheras.

Only the answer would be one...

PNH.

;)

Words of gold, however...

IgorM:

not really - oil is the obvious one, but the fact that this is what the EU's current foreign policy looks like, under the cover of the UN, needs to be understood. The foreign policy objectives are banal: grabbing resources and new markets from overproduction in exchange for natural resources, Russia has already lost this war - foreign cars have flooded the country in exchange for oil, gas and timber ;)

O-O-O-O-O..., where did they go - overnight!!! That's about the posts and messages in this thread... :-)))

P.S. I totally agree... Overrun... Only Chinese from Amur to Volga... I myself drove a Japanese car (I took it for myself :-)))) two years ago - from Vladik to Altai, people - to Volga... I didn't recognise the regions - especially Chita, Irkutsk - there were Chinas everywhere - including the "food" along the federal highway and motels... (No kidding) - sorry if I offended anyone.

P.P.S. I wanted the car, but people liked it - paid for it... - sold it. Now - in Renault Kangoo, dealer european from France, left-hand drive, on work "from and to" :-)), on a mechanics...( I like it very much) :-))) All cars with prices under 500000 rub. :-)))