EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 97

chepikds:
I thought people were like people everywhere, but there it is. ))) What are you going to do with what you've paddled?)
Put your words into the heads of those who paddle. They won't hear you anyway. It's all called one word: Greed. And a man thinks he's gonna live forever.

On H1 there is not even a hint of a reversal upwards, stops are still eating))))

Vizard:

he's got it all mixed up... now he's in charge of others... now he's going to snitch... no good)))

i'm learning how to trade here))) teach us something better .... )))

Are you all so clueless that you need to be taught something? I think you are the smartest and bravest people here. The smartest because they're motivated! And the bravest, because they are not afraid of the lottery called the FOREX.

torgus:
Are you all so clueless that you need to be taught something? I think we're the smartest and bravest people here. The smartest, because they're determined! And the bravest, because they are not afraid of the lottery called the FOREX.

Of course you do... I'm always learning...

Vizard:

Of course you have to... I'm always learning...
We are all lifelong learners, it's our nature... Although no, not everyone, I have repeatedly observed the reverse process, degradation is called)))

chepikds:
We are all lifelong learners, it's our nature... Although no, not all, I have seen more than once the reverse process, degradation is called)))

I had a driver when I was working as a taxi driver and he remembered with sadness the days when he was stuck near the restaurant from morning till night and his main task was to drink a hundred grams. Then he gave up, went to work in a taxi and said: a lot of problems now, but then there were hardly any)))

chepikds:

On H1 there is not even a hint of a reversal upwards, stops are still eating))))

I agree, there is not even a hint of an upside yet, just like on H4, but the days ...

strangerr:

When I worked as a taxi driver I had a partner who longingly remembered the days when he was stuck outside a diner from morning till night and his main job was to get a hundred grams in. Then he gave up, went to work in a taxi and said: a lot of problems now, but then there were hardly any)))
LOL)))))))))))))))))

strangerr:

When I worked as a taxi driver I had a partner who longingly remembered the days when he was stuck outside the diner from morning till night and his main job was to have a hundred grams. Then he gave up, went to work as a taxi driver, and said: a lot of problems now and hardly any back then)))
A pessimist, but what about tomorrow? :)))

rensbit:
Pessimistic though, what about tomorrow? :)))

What about tomorrow? Right now he is working as a shift supervisor at a nuclear power plant and is about to retire)))