EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 92

I'm already slowly stocking up, H4 has worked off the targets and is ready for an upwards reversal:

terentyevdd:
Strangerr, what do you make of these two drawings?!

What can you say, downwards is the main direction so far. Take your pick the way you like it best))))

chepikds:

I'm already slowly stocking up, H4 has worked off the targets and is ready for an upwards reversal:

I don't think about the upside yet, although it fell fast for today and may flatten with the upside.

chepikds:

up to 3880 all clear...

strangerr:

I don't think about going up yet, though they fell fast today and may flat with the growth.
I will buy till 1.3780)))) I don't want to play down, my gut feeling does not let me sell))

Vizard:

up to 3880 all free...

That's good, the lower it falls, the cheaper the price I'll buy)

chepikds:
That's good, the lower it goes, the cheaper I'll buy.)

Yeah, and then we go down to 1.24 at the end of the year, that's where it's best to buy =)))))

If it's going down why not sell?

Noterday:

Yeah, and then we'll go down to 1.24 by the end of the year, which would be a good place to buy in =)))))

I am hilarious )))) that's for sure... but it's too early to talk about a global drop... in my opinion...

chepikds:
Up to 1.3780 I will buy)))) I don't want to play down yet, my gut feeling is not letting me sell)))

Have you seen the movie "Revolver"? I liked the main idea of the movie: your main enemy is inside you, your other self. Watch it for sure.

Vizard:

I'm hilarious )))) that's for sure... but it's too early to talk about a global decline...in my opinion...
That's true, but the very point is not clear to share in the rise in the fall.