EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 838

In half a day +25pp and overnight on the buckshot -7. Lovely day, everything is flying straight up)))

strangerr:
In half a day +25pp and overnight on the buckshot -7. Lovely day, everything is flying straight up)))

Yep, second Friday in a row.

Some kind of double top formed, maybe further down?

Everyone must be celebrating the royal nuptials in the UK. By the way, it's a bank holiday weekend there.

This peak is more interesting.

MT5 pearls: "I don't think we'll make it to 1.49 today, it's a stupid market. I hate Friday!

Silver and gold are going up and you can see that dough is being poured into them and the euro is creeping up on someone's yoptimism))))

strangerr:
MT5 pearls: "I don't think we'll make it to 1.49 today, it's a stupid market. I hate Friday!
I wonder how Friday is worse than other days? )))) I think the worst day is Monday, and Thursday, and Tuesday too, and I forgot about Wednesday ))))))

Temnyj:
I wonder why Friday is worse than other days? )))) I think the worst day is Monday, and Thursday, and Tuesday too, and I forgot Wednesday ))))))

I can trade on any day, the only question is the payoff.) I made a few small moose on Monday, then life got better on Tuesday and now I'm in stagnation))))

strangerr:

I am able to trade any day, the only question is the payoff)))) I got a few bulls on Monday, then on Tuesday life got better and today I am at a standstill))))

Well, it is stagnant this Friday and it is not even close, so we may run up to 100 pips in any direction ))))))