EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 837

Dimka-novitsek:
Yes, I think there is a serious divergence on this pair
I have seen so many of them lately (5 of them) and none of them worked out...

seolink74:
That's not saying anything. I've seen so many of them lately (5 pcs) and none of them have worked...

Yeah. Sometimes a diver shows up seven times in a row and nothing.

Understood.

Dimka-novitsek:
Understood.
Also MACD is recommended for H4 timeframes and above. On smaller timeframes it gives a lot of false signals

strangerr:

I liked it, really the next day Benya would be unemployed, and who is Maria?
Maria Cantwell is currently a United States senator for the state of Washington

Analysts at J.P.Morgan believe that while it may appear that the US dollar has depreciated excessively, structural changes in the global economy, particularly in developing and commodity-exporting countries, could push the US currency even lower. These changes would affect variables such as terms of trade, inflation and interest rates, resulting in a decline in the fair value of the dollar.

Economists say that if budget deficits and public debt in the United States are not reduced in the near future, it will have a negative impact on capital inflows into the country in the long term. Moreover, J.P.Morgan stress that for the last two years, the US authorities have not been concerned about the weak dollar. It means that they consider such situation quite favorable as a low rate of the national currency stimulates exports and helps reduce the risk of deflation.

The US economy is still the largest in the world (according to J.P.Morgan it accounted for 27% of global GDP in 2009), while the dollar is still the most traded currency (according to a recent BIS survey, the USD was involved in almost 87% of all currency transactions in 2010).

margaret:

Dollar Needle from 04 September 2009

http://rutube.ru/tracks/2329544.html?v=7cb5975a62aa3ada547025fada82b163

Good afternoon all! Interesting piece, but I was more struck by the comments on it about our Central Bank. Does this mean that if the Central Bank is not state-owned and independent of the other branches of government, then it has the right to do whatever it wants? And the printing press is also his? Then what, if any, does the state do........

Growth end targets are 1.4950, 1.5050 and maybe even 1.5200 :)

Red option is a case of truncated fifth wave, then we will fall from Monday.

dssolov:
Good afternoon everyone! Interesting material, but I was more struck by the comments on it about our Central Bank. Does this mean that if the Central Bank is not state-owned and independent of the other branches of government, then it has the right to do whatever it wants? And the printing press is also his? Then what does the state do, if it exists........

The task of the "state" is to get as much money out of its people as possible.